\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pretty much like have an actual offer and payment

not just walking up and saying I’m interested and recking the car and adding miles etc
Ohh ok, gotcha. Makes sense. Somehow even with this surety I think plenty of people still show up just to mess around play games not being serious to purchase. GTRs I see retain a good chunk of their MSRP & retain value longterm. Maybe because they hype & its "supercar" status(although a lot of people don't count it as a legitimate "supercar". Lack of depreciation with Godzilla GTRs I wonder if it has anything to do with their handmade engines & insane cpu tech

I think It drastically reduces the amount of tire kickers.
At the nissan i worked for you couldn’t test drive the GTRs.
You had to sign and commit for them to get the keys out.

I couldn’t even test drove my gti until they knew I could buy it and they had to ride with.

they said they used to just throw you the keys but they lost too many. :lol:

Benz started looking way too similar to me in George Bush Jr Era, the W203 (C) & W211 (E) were kinda hard for me to differentiate for a minute. Season 2 of The Wire is when I really noticed that I couldn't tell them apart like Benz of the 90's. Could generally tell the difference IRL due to the size but well yeah they looked the same.
That's how I felt about Audis in the 2000s. Couldn't tell an A4 from an A6 at one point in time

Lolol that's a dope license plate. Seller stated no test drives without an offer letter- what is that exactly? I've never heard of the term before
Never heard of it either. Maybe he wants to see a letter from your bank that shows an offer or that you’re preapproved or something. Just guessing
yeah if u dont have the cash he probably wants a letter that you approved for the loan

can't let randoms joyride on craigslist

I kinda think I want a GTR
Price seems low when you factor in the miles and year.
Is this a good time to buy a car?
Depends on the car and year, if you buying last year's model certainly. As long as you aren't buying a "summer" car you should be in a good position.

[/QUOTE]
Price seems low when you factor in the miles and year.

Depends on the car and year, if you buying last year's model certainly. As long as you aren't buying a "summer" car you should be in a good position.

Yeah a gtr for 50-60k seems like a good way to spend my money. I think i will really consider it
Never buy a used hemi or GT.
idk why people say this, i bought a used hemi and had no issues.

I think if u are worried u should buy one that is still under factory warranty. that way u have some peace of mind.

What’s the reason?
Been a heated, opinionated & debated topic here for quite sometime now lol. Me personally as I've stated in the past about this topic- wanna keep it for good? wanna call it or whatever you're considering getting a "dream car"? want no one else's leftovers? Than buy new. Everything on that vehicle will be happening on your watch. I couldn't do used...can't be me. Again, this is not written in stone, not speaking in absolutes...this is JUST my personal opinion :smile: . Plus you never know what that cars been through from the previous owner like constant revving, driven excessively hard, abusing the car. In most used V8s that's a sure bet, but according to one's budget and preference there's nothing wrong with buying used either

I couldn’t even test drove my gti until they knew I could buy it and they had to ride with.

they said they used to just throw you the keys but they lost too many. :lol:
That's crazy. Damn people were hijacking the cars off of test drives? Lol that's wild. I never drove a Challenger before getting mine. The day I went to put in my order they only had a V6 on the lot, Scats & Hellcats were far & few on the lots around my way. Me being the patient & agreeing type of person that I am I was like "no problem, I'll just test drive the V6 and get a taste of the width/length and overall size/power of the car and how much diff can it be than what I ordered?" He looked at me like boyyy do you know what you're ordering the SXT & Scat Pack are 2 totally different monsters lol. At the same dealership we drove a GT Durango for my Dad to potentially buy. 1st drive the salesman went with us than the 2nd he was like w.e. Than last August when my younger brother bought his Z the salesman just threw the keys at us and said "have fun, bring it back before I close up shop" lol...he was an interesting character that guy to say the least

Yeah some dealers are way chill.

I see why you didn’t need to try da hemi. If you liked the v6 obviously da hemi is good.

I remember trst driving the 5.7
Made me rethink getting da hemi
THEN I drove the 6.4
And maaaaaan
I fell in love

Saw this on my cruise today

factory five trailer

E8AC814C-B777-4162-A76B-367D56FF456B.jpeg
8F1D6327-8878-4D76-B34D-20E9CCF2DD38.jpeg
6407FFEF-0E77-4C65-A826-C752C39A55FA.jpeg
FEF8E5DE-92A2-4AF3-826B-C8728B9541B6.jpeg
8FACE2F1-6193-458E-9FA6-24EB741F9960.jpeg
6E3E54EF-D518-421C-8F31-A91787A9A10A.jpeg
F7054589-AB94-4D83-A92D-0A486BB8189F.jpeg

Yeah some dealers are way chill.

I see why you didn’t need to try da hemi. If you liked the v6 obviously da hemi is good.
Yeah like I def wanted to test drive the hemi as I had never driven a Challenger before but they only had the V6 on their lot & couldn't bring in a Scat from another dealership in time. I knew what I wanted to buy & wasn't going to walk outta that dealership without putting in the order so I was like why even bother driving the V6

Man I love the 570s, might even take it over a Huracan.

I'd take the Huracan over any 570 right now. McLaren is still iffy in terms of reliability vs the solid track record of the Huracan. From everyone I have spoke to (and there is a Verde Mantis coupe around me with over 45k hard miles) they really are bulletproof. This guy's car has nothing but oil changes and he fried a rotor at the track due to the pad broke apart. I've heard some questionable reliability issues with most McLarens from more than a few people. Could be just rumors but it's come up a lot.

Last edited:
Wish the Huracan had bihedral doors too. I have heard the McLaren drives better than the Huracan. If you want something that sounds good and is a bigger headturner, Lambo all day.

Was supposed to whip my homies homies 570s this weekend but car got wrecked smh.

Wish the Huracan had bihedral doors too. I have heard the McLaren drives better than the Huracan. If you want something that sounds good and is a bigger headturner, Lambo all day.

Was supposed to whip my homies homies 570s this weekend but car got wrecked smh.
Damnn! How??

Back
Top Bottom