\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Okay guys, this forum is a bad influence. I signed the docs two weeks ago, the car just got here today. Already installed clear reflectors. Car came from Florida all the way to LA. Longest wait of my life, but worth it.

A2EE6A3A-D29B-4214-8E9C-B5E4C0A915F6.jpeg

B672D158-825E-4382-8B6D-63D0D3E2B354.jpeg
Excellent choice

I'm sorry but your 545 horsepower Nissan Altima is not a supercar.
lol at calling it a nissan altima

idk why people defend the supercar status so much :lol:

nissan gtr does not seem like a super car because there were expenses considered which imo is a good thing

they used altima key fob to save the consumer thousands which i dont get why u can be mad at.

the gtr has a hand built engine like most supercars do

in my opinion supercars are a disservice to society

we should be praising the creators/producers of cars that give u "supercar" numbers for a fraction of the cost

it gets more people into motorsports

anyone car produce a car if it costs hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars

the real geniuses can give us that performance for a fraction of the production cost and we should stan them

Yeah definitely isn't a supercar, speed alone is not a requirement for a supercar.
Hmm, it does check a few boxes as supercars do. Performance- check/ hand built engine- check/Exclusivity- Although not many are seen but it's not as exclusive as some supercars. Idk I still think it just about qualifies as a supercar lol

Whats criteria for a supercar?

-performance
-price?
-exclusivity?
-the badge
-reputation?

I think the biggest measuring stick for a supercar is performance, everything else is the supporting cast.
You cant forget engineering of the chassis itself
Alot of these supercars are made of magnesium and carbon fiber not just the bits and peices. You can make any car faster with enough money but it wont be a rolling peice of art

Price, exclusivity, prestige, rarity are all factors of having a Supercar title alongside performance. If we call a GTR a Supercar, then so is a hellcat, Shelby, ZL1 etc.

If you go from a GT-R to a huracan or 570, you know you upgraded. Know what I mean? And these are entry level Supercars.

Porsche has always been middle of the road, but I consider a Turbo S a supercar any day of the week.

This is all subjective of course.

Price, exclusivity, prestige, rarity are all factors of having a Supercar title alongside performance. If we call a GTR a Supercar, then so is a hellcat, Shelby, ZL1 etc.

If you go from a GT-R to a huracan or 570, you know you upgraded. Know what I mean? And these are entry level Supercars.

Porsche has always been middle of the road, but I consider a Turbo S a supercar any day of the week.

i agree

gtr isnt a supercar but should not be disrespected, its a marvel of engineering

I would throw handling into the mix too because most supercars are made to attack track times. Therefore, take the hellcat off the list.

Very obscure example but if you look at the list of cars that those exotic driving experiences offer, aka their "Supercar list": https://exoticsracing.com/las-vegas..._BjJC4Y0ha7wbHOel3nQrR48_2yU384BoCk3wQAvD_BwE

You see in addition to ferrari, lambo, porsche, mclaren....they have the GTR and the corvette as an option but no Dodge whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom