\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Bro I've been going there for 10+ years and all I've ever gotten was pastrami on rye with mustard and sour pickles.

Always see people getting the brisket, Reubens, corned beef, etc but I always get the pastrami.

Hard to switch up from the best pastrami you've ever had in your life lol

Due to the pandemic your in and out in about 25 minutes
Damn! All that sounds sooo good. Wish I could try it but can't since it's not Halal :emoji_disappointed: . You ever had their tuna or veggie burger? If so, how is it? Thinking about hitting up that new flagship Krispy Kreme that's just about ready to open in Times Square

Damn! All that sounds sooo good. Wish I could try it but can't since it's not Halal :emoji_disappointed: . You ever had their tuna or veggie burger? If so, how is it? Thinking about hitting up that new flagship Krispy Kreme that's just about ready to open in Times Square

The fact that NYC went that long without a Krispy Kreme is a joke

Krispy Kreme>>>Dunkin' Donuts

Nah bro nothing else just the pastrami. Would be dope if they offered a Halal variant

I think a Turkey pastrami could be delicious if executed correctly

The fact that NYC went that long without a Krispy Kreme is a joke

Krispy Kreme>>>Dunkin' Donuts
Yeah I'm surprised the franchise didn't start something here. Plenty of people would love to have Krispy Kreme within city limits. Due to the pandemic the one in Times Sq has a delayed opening & foot traffic in Times Sq is down 91% from this time last year but once things go back to normal that location will make serious bank. I like Dunkin too but have never had KK so def want to try & compare

What's the nearest location within the 5 borroughs?
2092F0D5-F0F7-4DF9-ABB1-24342DC70709.png

the 6th ave location is Penn station

So they ship you a sandwich from NY to Cali?

yeah, I got the pastrami vacuum packed and in a cooler, you boil it for a bit, they also ship you bread and their mustard. Its really good. This practice isn’t uncommon. During quarantine I ordered prince st. Pizza, Di Faras from Brooklyn, and also some Texas brisket from some bbq spot in Texas. All were good. Look up goldbelly. Between March and May I gained like 10 pounds. Thank God I started working again and eating normally. That lifestyle would’ve been the end of me.

yeah, I got the pastrami vacuum packed and in a cooler, you boil it for a bit, they also ship you bread and their mustard. Its really good. This practice isn’t uncommon. During quarantine I ordered prince st. Pizza, Di Faras from Brooklyn, and also some Texas brisket from some bbq spot in Texas. All were good. Look up goldbelly. Between March and May I gained like 10 pounds. Thank God I started working again and eating normally. That lifestyle would’ve been the end of me.

For some reason I imagined it came premade and would arrive to you soggy.

What you described makes sense

how was the Prince St? I have seen them on goldbelly and contemplated ordering for a while now. My wifes aunt lives in s florida and we send her cheesesteaks from places around here in Philly via goldbelly, and she always says they are legit.

how was the Prince St? I have seen them on goldbelly and contemplated ordering for a while now. My wifes aunt lives in s florida and we send her cheesesteaks from places around here in Philly via goldbelly, and she always says they are legit.

it was my least favorite, but it was still better than 90% the LA pizza spots. Super greasy. I’m a pretty healthy eater (normally) so seeing all the grease everywhere and all over my fingers kind of grossed me out. It’s a ridiculous amount of grease.

Di Fara’s was the best pizza I’ve ever had in my entire life. My fam over there are in Brooklyn, and they told me it’s an hour wait everyday and worth it. It did not disappoint.

Last edited:
it was my least favorite, but it was still better than 90% the LA pizza spots. Super greasy. I’m a pretty healthy eater (normally) so seeing all the grease everywhere and all over my fingers kind of grossed me out. It’s a ridiculous amount of grease.

Di Fara’s was the best pizza I’ve ever had in my entire life. My fam over there are in Brooklyn, and they told me it’s an hour wait everyday and worth it. It did not disappoint.
Yeah the first time i had PSP i was wearing a brand new patagonia down sweater and the grease dripped down the sleeve and all over the jacket. :lol: it was bad but not as bad when i was in HS and i was eating a cheesesteak in the city and the grease dripped all over my brand new white spiridons. :lol:

Im cosigning this. Di Fara’s is the best pizza ive ever had.

brooklyn pizza in reseda (intersection of vanowen and tampa) has pretty good pizza its not greasy and is thin with the right amount of sauce and cheese

wear rare airs wear rare airs picasso swerve picasso swerve Disagree on DiFara's as best slice. FAR from the best nyc pizza. I had that mediocre crap last year. Was on the Jackie Robinson placed my order ahead of time & when we came to pick it up they still didn't start our order. Dude making the pies was too busy promoting some book. Dom's son most likely. Took 1 1/2 hours for our order of 1 reg pie to be ready. Pizza was ok, not the best nor the worst I've ever had...liked the blend of cheeses & soft dough. Spumoni, Dani's, & New Park Pizza are far better, Dani's being one of my all time favorites. plansb plansb Prince St pizza is worth the trip. Sauce is wonderful. Anyone tried John's on Bleeker? Legit!

Back
Top Bottom