\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

NYC roads and drivers..

3ad039f9eece51a4f3383f404d7c9e4a.gif

no thanks
We're not all bad drivers lol. Seems to me every region has some terrible tempered drivers. L.A. & the DMV seem to be repeat offenders when it comes to road rage lol

Them amish donuts :smokin
You ever had them apple dumplings from The Dutch Eating place in Reading Terminal Market? Always go there for that and donuts after Saad's halal chzsteaks on my Philly trips. I rmbr when my fam & I first went to Philly & we placed an order for a philly we said "Can we get 2 philly chzsteaks" over the phone & the guy replied "You must be from outta town, you don't need to say Philly, just say chzsteak or "jawn" :lol:

:lol: lets not forget Jersey drivers.

Ill never forget the first time i was driving on the highways out in the PNW (mainly portland) and i was like "WHY THE **** IS EVERYONE DRIVING SO SLOW" :lol:

Had to learn that the hard way myself moving from the east to south :lol:

I see the original Boston Cream pie from The Omni Parker House Hotel is available to be shipped nationwide, ****s like $80 though...may pull the triggrr in Oct for my birthday. All this pizza, donut food talk got me feenin for some grub now

You ever had them apple dumplings from The Dutch Eating place in Reading Terminal Market? Always go there for that and donuts after Saad's halal chzsteaks on my Philly trips. I rmbr when my fam & I first went to Philly & we placed an order for a philly we said "Can we get 2 philly chzsteaks" over the phone & the guy replied "You must be from outta town, you don't need to say Philly, just say chzsteak or "jawn" :lol:
Yessir. Reading terminal is great. Growing up my family had an apple orchard and a bakery. Used to make those ****ers myself. :lol:

Roads yes, drivers? Yes. Everyone pushing these weak bumass Chargers and Challengers or lowered 2006 CRV’s blasting El Alfa.
Lol Chargers & Challengers aren't weak bro, even the V6 come with like 300+ horse. The lowered '06 CRV's :rofl: be seeing plenty of those

Yessir. Reading terminal is great. Growing up my family had an apple orchard and a bakery. Used to make those ****ers myself. :lol:
They're frikkin delicious man! You near Lancaster? Ever go to Root's Country Market? Hear this spot called Norma's Pizza is super legit. She was featured on Munchies with Frank Pinello. Might swing out there soon & than checkout Amish Country. Try & convince them folks to switch over to the Hemi :lol:

They're frikkin delicious man! You near Lancaster? Ever go to Root's Country Market? Hear this spot called Norma's Pizza is super legit. She was featured on Munchies with Frank Pinello. Might swing out there soon & than checkout Amish Country. Try & convince them folks to switch over to the Hemi :lol:

Wife & I always do a nice drive to Shady Maple Grocery Store (out on RT 23) . Yes ,they have the smorgasbord, and that's their famous place, but that isn't for me (can't eat that much) and with the current climate, I don't even know if they can do a open buffet. But the grocery store bakery is AMAZING!! The donuts usually sell out by early afternoon if your lucky. Always grab a few raised granular sugars and a glazed croissant. Delicious!!

In the burbs, a place called Yum yum in Colmar, Warminster and Quakertown. Small mom & pop and the donuts are so fresh!! 👍👍

When a v6 Camry can beat a v6 challenger yeah it deserves to be called weak!
Damn, is this truth? Vids please lol. Damn! That's just embarrassing. I wouldn't lose to a Camry in my 24 year old Maxima :lol:. That new Toyota Camry TRD is kinda nice though ngl

Damn, is this truth? Vids please lol. Damn! That's just embarrassing. I wouldn't lose to a Camry in my 24 year old Maxima :lol:. That new Toyota Camry TRD is kinda nice though ngl

Here’s just one that I found. But it makes sense though. A v6 Camry is 3,500 lbs with 300hp and a challenger is 4,000 lbs with 300hp. Crazy you need a 5.7 v8 to be faster than a Camry :lol:
Edit: the vid was a charger but performance is pretty close to a challenger. If I find another video I’ll post it

Lancaster about 45-60 min west of me. I’m in between there and philly, about 30 min East of philly
Wife & I always do a nice drive to Shady Maple Grocery Store (out on RT 23) . Yes ,they have the smorgasbord, and that's their famous place, but that isn't for me (can't eat that much) and with the current climate, I don't even know if they can do a open buffet. But the grocery store bakery is AMAZING!! The donuts usually sell out by early afternoon if your lucky. Always grab a few raised granular sugars and a glazed croissant. Delicious!!

In the burbs, a place called Yum yum in Colmar, Warminster and Quakertown. Small mom & pop and the donuts are so fresh!! 👍👍
My cousin was a bakery manager at shady maple for a long time. Their stuff is def legit.
When I was younger I used to make the donuts early on sat/sun mornings. So cake donuts are fried and we had a machine where the dough comes out of a hopper as a ring into the oil and it fries one side then flips it and fries the other. Towards the end of the hopper the rings got skinnier so they were fried a little harder. Those kind were never sold but I’d toss one or two fresh out the fried in some cinnamon and sugar. Unreal. Never had any donut that compared to them. :lol: lotsa donut talk in the car thread.

Lancaster about 45-60 min west of me. I’m in between there and philly, about 30 min East of philly
My cousin was a bakery manager at shady maple for a long time. Their stuff is def legit.
When I was younger I used to make the donuts early on sat/sun mornings. So cake donuts are fried and we had a machine where the dough comes out of a hopper as a ring into the oil and it fries one side then flips it and fries the other. Towards the end of the hopper the rings got skinnier so they were fried a little harder. Those kind were never sold but I’d toss one or two fresh out the fried in some cinnamon and sugar. Unreal. Never had any donut that compared to them. :lol: lotsa donut talk in the car thread.

Awesome story buddy. I'm so close to 23 & 724 it's not a long drive at all to go out there. Had to post up Shady Maple & give them some love. That store is awesome as they have some very interesting stuff. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Goodie. Vanilla pb pudding with whipped cream and a graham cracker base! Oh my goodness! I get 2 little containers of it when we go out and I always bring a cooler to keep it cold for the ride back.

Just a small FYI, this is the sister of the dude who owns PSP.

She a lil vibe. In case anyone was wondering.

Damn, thanks for the recommendations bro, I'm saving it. Will def try and hit up some of these places come Oct during my 2 week vaca. Yeah given the current climate, an open buffet is not a good idea. Baked goods is my favorite. Small mom & pop joints always have the best quality. I remember 2 years ago on our way back home from Poconos we were along the NJ/PA border in some small town in NJ & it was just a bunch of pie stands on both sides of the road. Man oh man, the different & sweet aromas of cinnamon, pumpkin spice, vanilla that filled the roads was euphoric. If we didn't have soo many leftovers from packing too much for the Poconos I def would've scooped up some of those pies. plansb plansb you guys ever been to Franklin Fountain in Philly? Some of the most expensive ice cream I've ever had but worth every penny

We're not all bad drivers lol. Seems to me every region has some terrible tempered drivers. L.A. & the DMV seem to be repeat offenders when it comes to road rage lol
Confirmed that Maryland has some of the craziest drivers on this side of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom