\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

those are fender covers so you can wrench without scratching the paint.

a dude back in stl came through with a a black vert trans am with a lsa, it was on 1320 some time back i can remember his name but it was fast.
Oh ok i see it now lmao.
Ws6 and foxbody coupes going up their gonna be collector cars in 5-10 years thinking of grabbing one of each and leaving it stock

Oh ok i see it now lmao.
Ws6 and foxbody coupes going up their gonna be collector cars in 5-10 years thinking of grabbing one of each and leaving it stock
found a couple of fox (5.0’s) for under 5 last time i was on cl. Didnt look beat to **** either

Hell i just got on cl and this is the first thing that popped up :lol:

1598670628010.jpeg

Oh ok i see it now lmao.
Was just looking online for foxbodies. What’s a decent price? Saw a stock looking one for 6k

kinda wanna get something cheap to play around with. New edge stang, fox, or any chevys you guys recommend?

kinda wanna get something cheap to play around with. New edge stang, fox, or any chevys you guys recommend?
Look at the posting Andretti posted that's about what foxbodys are going for in good condition. They're a cheap reliable car but they only have around 200 to the wheels. I'd take a fox ( coupes are more expensive but they will appreciate overtime) over a new edge but I think best car sub 10k with most potential is gonna be LSX based. Camaro,firebird <gto,cts-v or Corvette (c5).
Camaros and firebirds are a PITA to work on tho not alot of room under the hood but they make great numbers with simple mods for dirt cheap.

His daily. And had no idea Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios was a gear head. I'm glad my lady is the same way.

Man, that'a a cleannn build! Lovin the destroyer grey. Car looks very nice painted that color. Wish it had black rims...would've worked better with the grey imo but the rims he has on don't look half bad either. Diggin the taillight mod & how they illuminate outwards. I can do without the corny interior L.E.D. lighting lol not the car for that ricer mod lol. Sounds good when he gets on it, perfect middle spot in terms of how loud. Nice to see a neat build that doesn't cost half a mill to put together

Man, that'a a cleannn build! Lovin the destroyer grey. Car looks very nice painted that color. Wish it had black rims...would've worked better with the grey imo but the rims he has on don't look half bad either. Diggin the taillight mod & how they illuminate outwards. I can do without the corny interior L.E.D. lighting lol not the car for that ricer mod lol. Sounds good when he gets on it, perfect middle spot in terms of how loud. Nice to see a neat build that doesn't cost half a mill to put together

Ambient lighting is on every German car now, probably will trickle down to every other brand in the next couple hears. It WAS a ricer mod. :lol:

Damn. They just got in a sweeet IROC Z. Always had mad love for these growing up. Thing looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. Designer did this car justice....it's got 80s written all over it. If I one day accumulate unlmtd wealth or hit the lottery I'm booking me a flight to Plymouth, MI & gettin me some gems

Ambient lighting is on every German car now, probably will trickle down to every other brand in the next couple hears. It WAS a ricer mod. :lol:
Lol that makes. I think the modern Camaros/Mustangs have something like that & it changes colors too oo la la. I like my interiors plain without the strip of light running the length of the trim lookin like Tron. Aftermarker or stock from factory...still a ricer mod imo lol

Lol that makes. I think the modern Camaros/Mustangs have something like that & it changes colors too oo la la. I like my interiors plain without the strip of light running the length of the trim lookin like Tron. Aftermarker or stock from factory...still a ricer mod imo lol

Til it trickles down to next gen Challies and Chargers and you drive at night feeling like Dominic Torreto playing Bandeleros on repeat and your Letty over there looking right. :pimp:

Dont deny the ambient lighting bruh!

So I actually used the adaptive cruise control on my Challenger few days ago. It was pretty dope how the car speeds up or slows down automatically for you. Neat system to have. Also, I was riding shotgun with my Dad in his C-RV & it has adaptive crusie control + lane keep assist. He let go of the wheel completely & we watched the wheel turn itself according to the degree of turn on the road & back to being straight again. The tech nowadays is insane. Still not 100% convinced autonomous driving is a totally safe idea though but future of cars keeps on getting more & more amazing by the day

So I actually used the adaptive cruise control on my Challenger few days ago. It was pretty dope how the car speeds up or slows down automatically for you. Neat system to have. Also, I was riding shotgun with my Dad in his C-RV & it has adaptive crusie control + lane keep assist. He let go of the wheel completely & we watched the wheel turn itself according to the degree of turn on the road & back to being straight again. The tech nowadays is insane. Still not 100% convinced autonomous driving is a totally safe idea though but future of cars keeps on getting more & more amazing by the day

I have it too and its great in NYC traffic, just tell pops to be wary of people cutting you off cause I feel the system doesnt pick it up quick enough sometimes. I find myself manually braking when someone cuts me off.

I have it too and its great in NYC traffic, just tell pops to be wary of people cutting you off cause I feel the system doesnt pick it up quick enough sometimes. I find myself manually braking when someone cuts me off.

same experience with FSD in my Tesla. It can get me from A to B perfectly fine, it’s really just the idiots who can’t keep in their lane that **** it up, the time it takes for sensors to react and send the signal to move the steering wheel isn’t as quick or seamless as me having my hand on the wheel and adjusting.

same experience with FSD in my Tesla. It can get me from A to B perfectly fine, it’s really just the idiots who can’t keep in their lane that **** it up, the time it takes for sensors to react and send the signal to move the steering wheel isn’t as quick or seamless as me having my hand on the wheel and adjusting.

I only use the feature in bumper to bumper traffic, and when someone abrutly cuts me off or is even a car length ahead or two and still cuts me off it doesnt work fast enough.

It def is great in NYC traffic. Gives your hands & feet a chance to relax a little on long drives. We tested it out on the Grand Central & traffic was free flowing but yeah what you said is great advice. He had the ACC set to 3 car lengths & as cars merged onto the pkwy it slowed down some immediately. But for sure always plan for the unexpected. Anytime I use cruise control in my cars I tend to hover my foot over the brake pedal just incase. Plenty of moron drivers here. I'm sure even the best of the best systems sometimes might not respond quick enough or fail to respond at all to the constantly changing traffic patterns

It def is great in NYC traffic. Gives your hands & feet a chance to relax a little on long drives. We tested it out on the Grand Central & traffic was free flowing but yeah what you said is great advice. He had the ACC set to 3 car lengths & as cars merged onto the pkwy it slowed down some immediately. But for sure always plan for the unexpected. Anytime I use cruise control in my cars I tend to hover my foot over the brake pedal just incase. Plenty of moron drivers here. I'm sure even the best of the best systems sometimes might not respond quick enough or fail to respond at all to the constantly changing traffic patterns

I have a Civic Sport Hatchback so I know the system well. I use it at 1 car length only and even then people manage to try and squeeze in and the system wont pick it up (ive tried). 3-4 car legnths it may pick it up but I woudnt chance it.

Does lane assist actually budge your car back into the lane? I feel like it just rumbles to let you know youre off course. I rarely use it.

Back
Top Bottom