\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I have a Civic Sport Hatchback so I know the system well. I use it at 1 car length only and even then people manage to try and squeeze in and the system wont pick it up (ive tried). 3-4 car legnths it may pick it up but I woudnt chance it.

Does lane assist actually budge your car back into the lane? I feel like it just rumbles to let you know youre off course. I rarely use it.
Yeah I rmbr you had that random battery issue with it right. My dads had the c-rv for 1 week now. Yeah, people are wild man 1 car length or half they'll chance it still smh. Yes, lane keep assist does budge the car back into the lane. As you veer off it starts to shake the wheel & increases the shake every second

Saw this video on my youtube suggestions Lol I love how families tell stories about how they outsmart dealers meanwhile when the dealer is back at the shop telling the same story in reverse. Wonder if this car is still somewhere out there, should be rust free given this was in Cali at the time of filming

😓
082D154C-52DA-4EBD-8A5E-FB932AE65FF5.png

I need to just do it one day :lol:

681F11EB-7D74-4A1C-BE07-008B276E2F2E.png

Dude had a low profile slick ,donks arent really my thing but that’s pretty cool to see.
Agreed
I grew up in that kind of car culture. All my friends were into donks some even still are into them but I couldn’t relate I was more into muscle cars with meaty tires.

My boys got a 2015 gla250 he just brought it to the dealer. They’re buggin these prices are wild :lol: :lol: 111 for wipers is disrespectful
Crazy part is his girl uses the car but guess who’s paying
39AB045D-5702-436D-98F5-7A74FF607A2D.jpeg
:rofl:

Another thing that sucks people into paying for extended warranties

just cuz issa donk dont mean its not fast

plus its a custom car with a turbo ls and nitrous :lol:

if he didnt beat a demon it would be embarassing

just cuz issa donk dont mean its not fast

plus its a custom car with a turbo ls and nitrous :lol:

if he didnt beat a demon it would be embarassing
Lol wut?
It’s a donk on 28s :rofl:
It’s more embarrassing losing to the donk nitrous or not. It’s not only a demon but it’s demonology’s demon which I believe has the fastest times in a demon and also not stock

bruh that donk is built!
yall tripping
its basically a gasser in my eyes

and gassers are fast af with the right setup

that donk would whoop any of your favorite factory cars whether its a shelby gt500 or corvette :lol:

bruh that donk is built!
yall tripping

that donk would whoop any of your favorite factory cars whether its a shelby gt500 or corvette :lol:
It's a full interior all steel street car vs a modded factory built track car that is not street legal :lol:
Demon is literally built that application gt500 or Corvette isn't intended for the track.
#hemiboyz hold that L

Agreed
I grew up in that kind of car culture. All my friends were into donks some even still are into them but I couldn’t relate I was more into muscle cars with meaty tires.
Same, muscle cars is where it's at for me. Donks are a FL, TX & ATL thing or other parts too?

bruh that donk is built!
yall tripping

Do you watch demonology? He rarely loses. I really didn’t expect him to lose to the donk. Especially if you watch the video at the beginning the donks first passes were super sketchy, tires weren’t hooking it was all over the place. It doesn’t have the ideal setup for all the power it’s putting out but still managed to beat a car that’s only purpose is to drag race.

Back
Top Bottom