\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thank you!

In the description is what I got done. :smile:

Thanks Zo! Went great! Yup carbon fiber. I run a front plate just with the removable one that doesnt touch the front bumper

Sounds loud as hell, does it drone? I see in the description it says dyno tuned :nerd:
Were the video or sheet at

Car Max gave me stupid money for my 2015 optima so i had to sell it to em. Stayed in the KIA fam and got me a 2021 Sportage Nightfall edition.
It’s got blacked out Kia emblems all around, custom Sportage badging on the rear, moonroof and interior LED lighting. Black leather and factory black 18” wheels..

5E8582A2-6851-4111-A427-FE4E966F30FC.jpeg

5BEC5657-224B-40CA-8EB4-7E47C08A7E4B.jpeg

i upgraded the headlights to LED and added switchback fog lights that are either white or yellow.

9A40E680-D46D-4770-B861-F9D98C773E7F.jpeg
The blacked out emblems looks dope as do the black rims. We did the same options for my Dad's C-RV. White on black looks really good on these SUVs. Digging your ride

Not sure but it seems like he just released the campaign few days ago.

that leather hurt my feelings....in a good way.

****in mega props to ronnie

Not sure but it seems like he just released the campaign few days ago.

that leather hurt my feelings....in a good way.

****in mega props to ronnie
Some beautiful oldschool beamers in there. Love the white one with silver rims & that yellow one is :emoji_fire: . Dude is doin it for sure. I used to go blocks down from his hood for grub all the time until my spot closed :emoji_disappointed:. Leather looks dope. Must be doing something right if a major player like BMW is collaborating with him

Installed some high flow cats on my car. 3000 dollars later and it sounds exactly the same as before. Maybe a tiny bit louder. I think I need to do headers also, but the install requires removing the turbos and i'm not sure I wanna go through with it. Also needs a tune to manage everything which I also want to avoid.

I'm chasing the sound from my old 3.8L carrera S. I may never get there, but this car is so much faster it might not even matter.

IMG_6473.jpeg

Installed some high flow cats on my car. 3000 dollars later and it sounds exactly the same as before. Maybe a tiny bit louder. I think I need to do headers also, but the install requires removing the turbos and i'm not sure I wanna go through with it. Also needs a tune to manage everything which I also want to avoid.

I'm chasing the sound from my old 3.8L carrera S. I may never get there, but this car is so much faster it might not even matter.

IMG_6473.jpeg
brb buying new speakers since i couldnt hear the exhaust in that pic

IMG_6473.jpeg
only the cats or the muffler too? might need the muffler its harder to extract sound from a turbo
(not too sure about porsches dont roast me) :lol:

3000 for high flow cats? :lol:
You should have just had the shop weld v-bands to both cats and straight pipes so you can delete them and easily installed them back if need be

IMG_6473.jpeg
I’m having my headers installed next week.

its very common for people to delete the cats
the reason why companies exist who sell cats is because i presume its illegal to run catless

theres a reason race cars are straight piped
1602868344219.png

this is sexy af

Back
Top Bottom