\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1602868385782.png

gah damn this beautiful

1602868409247.png

i would love to recreate something similar

those thick front wheels are so beautiful, i just imagine driving this on la roads and it being so comfortable :lol:

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

No better time than to share mine, needs a new carb and there's a cassette jammed in the radio.
This is one on the bucket list. I've been slowly collecting cars that I wanted when I was a kid/broke. Part of me wants to ls swap it when I get it but a national swap would be unique

only the cats or the muffler too? might need the muffler its harder to extract sound from a turbo
(not too sure about porsches dont roast me) :lol:

I have sport exhaust system so when the valves are open, the muffler is completely bypassed. I wanted high flow cats because I’m not looking to smell fumes all day with the top down. Not much more I can do other than changing headers at this point.

I’m having my headers installed next week.

gonna sound amazing.

Says the guy who probably cant even change his spark plugs :lol:
You will get more power and sound with a cat delete.

ill pass out from carbon monoxide poisoning with the top down. I’ve done all that before, I didn’t want to go through it again. I don’t want to take my ECU out , I had a bad experience previously.

my brother blew his M6 motor and I ended up having to bribe a service advisor to get the motor swapped. No Thanks.

This is one on the bucket list. I've been slowly collecting cars that I wanted when I was a kid/broke. Part of me wants to ls swap it when I get it but a national swap would be unique
When I get to that point, I'd love an LS swap and to replace the TH350 to something with overdrive. At that point, add electronic fuel injection. Grand National swap would be awesome, if I found a clean Regal T-Type I'd go that direction instead.

is smogging annoying when ls swapping a post 75 car?
Legally yes you need a stock drivetrain and 4 cats and full smog equipment to get a bar'd certificate.
But **** that ima pay the 200 every 2 years and be done. Who wants a stock ls swap with 4 power sucking cats?

When I get to that point, I'd love an LS swap and to replace the TH350 to something with overdrive. At that point, add electronic fuel injection. Grand National swap would be awesome, if I found a clean Regal T-Type I'd go that direction instead.
This point in time it's easier than ever to ls swap almost any car. They make so many kits you could literally just bolt and plug and play. I'd never buy a T-Type, grand national or bust imo

Last edited:
Currently waiting for the financing paperwork.

I'll be driving out in a 2017 GTI Sport. 15k miles, Certified pre owned. All together I'm pretty pleased. Would have wished not to be in an accident but here we are. Will post pics later but I'm excited to drive this thing home

If you want you can add an OD to the th350 ,of not that then a 4l80 would be a big upgrade to that if you want to stay auto and have more gears.

If you want you can add an OD to the th350 ,of not that then a 4l80 would be a big upgrade to that if you want to stay auto and have more gears.
True, would be easy to find a silverado or sierra with a 350 and a 4l80, take the drivetrain together.

Back
Top Bottom