\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

random big *** rock in the middle of the road during traffic:stoneface: . Just got some brand new tires now I gotta replace one, which won’t come till Wednesday so gotta keep car in the garage till then.

Attachments

• 72DB4FEA-8C6C-40F5-9E13-AA8865414720.jpeg
    72DB4FEA-8C6C-40F5-9E13-AA8865414720.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
All this talk about death got me thinking about Niketalk's own @Aquamanjay_ . R.i.p.

wonder how dude is. He passed away in March. We prolly might see him and our departed.
IMG_20201017_172912.jpg
IMG_20201017_172939.jpg

Drives so smooth... Really impressed so far. Can't wait to take some corners and see what this thing can do.

love those seats man congrats
Debuted my new 22” ADV.1 3 Piece Forged setup today as a guest of Lexus Racing

also adding Tom’s Racing suspension braces
23830EB1-96BE-4619-9B85-C19129553C2E.jpeg
whew, damn them rims look pretty good
not my style but still gotta appreciate da design

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully

i hope u had road hazard warranty?

i cop my tires from places that offer that only

I believe I had it but I ended up just going to firestone and just picking up those cheap Indy 500 since only needed new front tires. Kinda was a blessing in disguise, that I hit that rock because didn’t know pep boys burnt me, giving me all season tires for the front and summer tires for the back when carvana paid the claim for a set of summer nitto nt555 g2 but notice I had motive nitto for the front. Wondering if I should call and complain about that.

I believe I had it but I ended up just going to firestone and just picking up those cheap Indy 500 since only needed new front tires. Kinda was a blessing in disguise, that I hit that rock because didn’t know pep boys burnt me, giving me all season tires for the front and summer tires for the back when carvana paid the claim for a set of summer nitto nt555 g2 but notice I had motive nitto for the front. Wondering if I should call and complain about that.
Stick with some decent nittos if you plan to do high speed stuff. You ever get da tune

Stick with some decent nittos if you plan to do high speed stuff. You ever get da tune

yep those nt555 in the rear hooks well for me, make my little Z feel like I can do 0-60 in 4.5seconds. And yep I got the tune like 2 weeks ago I think, and sadly I barley ever use the race map :lol:.To busy being a ignorant driver with the burble or flame map on most the time, having the time of my life just making noise as I drive.

yep those nt555 in the rear hooks well for me, make my little Z feel like I can do 0-60 in 4.5seconds. And yep I got the tune like 2 weeks ago I think, and sadly I barley ever use the race map :lol:.To busy being a ignorant driver with the burble or flame map on most the time, having the time of my life just making noise as I drive.
front tires matter too :lol:

dont go cheap on tires fam, u get into enough sketchy situations tires can make or break or you

Backseat room is good, my mom fit behind me in this car compared to my old Fiesta St which was basically a coupe with 4 doors. I'm 6'2" and fit really well. I like being closer to the wheel so I still have room. Yeah there's a red light that stays lit in the door

ill pass out from carbon monoxide poisoning with the top down. I’ve done all that before, I didn’t want to go through it again. I don’t want to take my ECU out , I had a bad experience previously.

my brother blew his M6 motor and I ended up having to bribe a service advisor to get the motor swapped. No Thanks.

Lol you're one of those guys huh?

We had a situation like that a couole months ago, the service advisor and technician both got fired cause McLaren don't play that ****

Evo's>>>>>

Took the GTI out on a good drive this weekend, went to a fall festival and took some back twisty roads with the music blasting and yeah I'm loving it.

I still miss the Fiesta ST, but I drove it in good health and I'm loving the GTI so far.

Took the GTI out on a good drive this weekend, went to a fall festival and took some back twisty roads with the music blasting and yeah I'm loving it.

I still miss the Fiesta ST, but I drove it in good health and I'm loving the GTI so far.
welcome to the club :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom