\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Recently upgraded my ancient Accord (after transmission **** the bed) to this 2013 Civic Si. Fantastic 6-speed manual on a 2.4L naturally aspirated 4 cylinder with a previously upgraded intake and Invidia N1 exhaust (I installed the silencer because it was a bit much). Love this damn thing.
9E9D4F91-CC2B-4969-85C8-6271CA3036CA.jpeg

Beautiful, love that shade of blue

But according to nt you don’t need a car in ny. :lol:
Lol given the MTA is a massive trans system & available most hours I personally wouldn't want to get on them bacteria infested buses & trains pandemic or no pandemic. Driving yourself is better than being driven. F public transportation. All they ever do is increase fares & decrease service quality. I hated taking MTA during my HS/College days. Having your own wheels is a must anywhere imo. No need to depend on the transportation company schedule. Especially sucks *** in the dreaded cold, snowy winter days. Again, F all that lol. I took my Dad to the USS Intrepid Museum last week in Manhattan & he was like what train we takin? I looked at em like TRAIN???? we taking the Nissan Maxima train lol. Paid the $45 parking charge with a smile on my face. I refuse to take buses & trains & have vowed to never give MTA another single cent of my hard earned money in my life. F them & their *** service, they can go eat one

Thats a great deal on the Grand Cherokee. Sheesh.
Yup. Got a smoking deal. This one stickered for 42 and change.

You must have excellent credit
Without credit, you have nothing. Always protected my credit since I was 18.

How does insurance work on a leased car? Cost more or less? Or any differences

Gotta have full coverage. I had full coverage on my 2016 Renegade and the price difference between that and this was only 9 more dollars per month. I am insured through GEICO.

Lol given the MTA is a massive trans system & available most hours I personally wouldn't want to get on them bacteria infested buses & trains pandemic or no pandemic. Driving yourself is better than being driven. F public transportation. All they ever do is increase fares & decrease service quality. I hated taking MTA during my HS/College days. Having your own wheels is a must anywhere imo. No need to depend on the transportation company schedule. Especially sucks *** in the dreaded cold, snowy winter days. Again, F all that lol. I took my Dad to the USS Intrepid Museum last week in Manhattan & he was like what train we takin? I looked at em like TRAIN???? we taking the Nissan Maxima train lol. Paid the $45 parking charge with a smile on my face. I refuse to take buses & trains & have vowed to never give MTA another single cent of my hard earned money in my life. F them & their *** service, they can go eat one

I’m the same way bruh :lol: I work too hard to be taking public transit anywhere. F all that. Been there done that... if need be I’ll uber or get a cab.

like you said too, it’s also a pandemic.

YEP, $56K for my build and $2k below invoice from my dealer

Your dealer is selling you a new Bronco for $2K under invoice? I'm not disputing it, I just wanted to ask, do you have this in writing (signed purchase order from you and a manager)?

*I sold Fords for 23 years up till Jan 31 when I went on disability due to Crohn's, and know how things work, especially on a new hot product.

Your dealer is selling you a new Bronco for $2K under invoice? I'm not disputing it, I just wanted to ask, do you have this in writing (signed purchase order from you and a manager)?

*I sold Fords for 23 years up till Jan 31 when I went on disability due to Crohn's, and know how things work, especially on a new hot product.
I’m on the Bronco6g forum and anybody that rsvp’s with Granger Ford in the month of Oct gets 2k below invoice.

I actually have two rsvps with Granger they started at $1k below invoice, then $1.3k with X Pin.

It seems some of the big dealers complained because people were moving there RSVP to Granger to take advantage of their deal. To appease the other dealers, Granger decided to offer customers willing to wait for late delivery (possibly MY22) 2k below invoice for RSVP made in Oct.

The forum has given them a comprehensive vetting. No dealer add ons, financing or anything extra. I don't see Granger, faulting on the deal. If they do I'm only in $100 (fully refundable) per RSVP.

My brother lives in Houston and found a dealer offering GT500s at MSRP in the midwest. Deals can be had if your will look outside your local area. I live in DC but Granger is in Iowa. Wife and I are really excited to go out there.

Last edited:
Thanks y’all. I’ll have a professional video soon on it. The car has resonated well with the mild modifications. It looks fantastic so that makes things easier. Drives well and glad the touchscreen is back inside.

I ordered a black/red loaded 2021 IS 350 F-Sport and it arrives in January.

Back
Top Bottom