Post your Cologne vol. 1

Originally Posted by Run DLC

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

P165958_hero.jpg
pimp.gif

Gucci II is nice
I want to try out Creed. I've heard good things about it.
Issey Miyake is overrated to me.

hmm, YSL huh? have to check that one out next time i'm in a department store. never smelled it.

For the people who wear Polo Double Black, is the smell too strong? I know with a lot of Polo colognes, the smell is very strong at very and becomes much moresubtle in an hour or so. Same for DB?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

SexPantherCologne_Fullpic_2.jpg

roll.gif
Is that the stuff thats illegal in 48 states?
roll.gif

I'm rockin Kenneth Cole Reaction right now
smokin.gif
Never had moreinquiries/compliments on a cologne before

Has anyone tried I Am King? I wanted one with a citrus/fruity(
smh.gif
) smell and i heard thats the fragrance it has.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Has anyone tried I Am King? I wanted one with a citrus/fruity(
smh.gif
) smell and i heard thats the fragrance it has.
i use I Am King the chicks dig this scent. and i like it too. i used to rock polo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

you ain't gotta show off dude...
smh.gif

but at the same time, Green Irish Tweed is just about what I think heaven smells like...

-J-

for a citrus kind of smell, get lacoste style n play. it's in the red bottle, i didn't have it pictured. one of my favorites for the warm seasons.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

SexPantherCologne_Fullpic_2.jpg

roll.gif
Is that the stuff thats illegal in 48 states?
roll.gif

I'm rockin Kenneth Cole Reaction right now
smokin.gif
Never had more inquiries/compliments on a cologne before
It's illegal in nine countries... it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. It stings the nostrils. In a good way.In terms of getting of getting them gals....with just one small spray....60% of the time it works, every time.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

JBug, Green Irish Tweed is one of my favorites.
happy.gif

It's a manly scent but I know other women who wear it and some female celebs wear it too. I love Creed fragrances!

jessie nice stuff here is mine ran out of a few plan to get new ones in a couple weeks. Gucci is the one I have been wearing lately
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

JBug, Green Irish Tweed is one of my favorites.
happy.gif

It's a manly scent but I know other women who wear it and some female celebs wear it too. I love Creed fragrances!
Creed was doing the whole unisex fragrnace thing looong before CK did. Not sure some of the Curve wearing young cats on this board know aboutCreed.
laugh.gif
some do, but my guess is most don't..
I realized you were a girl after I saw the spring flowers bottle.
laugh.gif

How's the Silver Mountain Water and the Virgin Island Water?

-J-

26124530.jpg
26120972.jpg
26128578.jpg
26120354.jpg
26121101.jpg
26128290.jpg
26121288.jpg
26120881.jpg
26125671.jpg

Acqua Di Gio and Green Irish Tweed smell terrible to me tho. GIT smells like fresh cut grass
sick.gif

eek.gif
at dude with all the Creed. That's what over a 1000 bucks worth of!*%@ on just the Creed alone?

to me, GIT is what Cool Water aspired to be.
I've heard the whole "fresh cut grass" for GIT, but I don't smell that at all. Smells amazing on me.
That's a perfect example of why cologne threads asking for advice are useless.
everyone's pH is different.
Terre d'Hermes is consistently one of the most widely approved and popular scents out there. on me, it is wretched....
one of my favorite sites...http://www.basenotes.net/

-J-

some of you guys have some great taste in fragrances. and word, i think that collection on the last page is worth a LOT more than mine.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom