Post your Cologne vol. 1

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Issey miyake,Polo sports,Issey miyake 07 Limited edition,Aqua de gio, Escada sentiment, Lacoste essential, Versace,Issey miyake intense,Polo blue,Issey miyake summer edition.

kbwz0j.jpg
nice collection... id rock that

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

should i step my cologne game up??

qyfs6t.jpg
laugh.gif
never sampled that stuff, but i can't imagine it'd be hard to find a cologne that was a little better.

not acqua di gio, way to light you bearly smell it unless you shower yourself in it.

polo's are great and strong

but i perfer lacoste(essential). good aromatic scent, and smells great.

Burberry The Beat, Touch, Brit, and Jean Paul Gaultier LE MALE

Very sexy for men, Azzaro Chrome, Emporio Armani Diamonds, Emporio Armani Code, and Chanel Allure Homme,

Prada for Men, Dolce & Gabbana The One, Gucci, and Gucci Pour Homme II

P.S I also have Curve Soul but I keep that one in my gym bag.

I totally forgot about Very Sexy for Him. I got it as a gift in HS and I loved it. I should reup on that. Do they still make it?

DKNY Be Delicious
True Intentions

That's bout all because I wear alot of Bath and Body works and Victoria Secret.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

MINI whats your favorite in each pic?

and yes they still do make very sexy VC

I really can't pick. All of them have a purpose. I wear all of them some more than others. The 3rd pic are my newest ones I got on my vacation to Bermuda afew weeks ago. There were cheaper than here in NY.

I don't really wear cologne right now, but I was wondering are these mostly cool for like a daily use, you know going to school and doing whatever or aremost of these more for the going out type of occasion?

23k3zev.jpg

Unforgiveable, Happy, Le Male, Chrome, Moves, Chill, Black, I Am King, Style In Play

Originally Posted by Tracy1McGrady

Dos Equis
laugh.gif

master hammy, i usually wear something daily. some fragrances like polo black are great for anytime, anywhere.

i forgot to post up my polo explorer, one of my new favorites. anyone try it?

2yy376b.jpg

iono, anything from polo is too strong for me i don't fit it well

im more of a acqua di gio/ calvin klein kinda guy. love it sweet and light

my stuff...gotta love all the sample stuff.
some people I know throw them away without trying anything. I discovered He Wood through a sample and it's probably my favorite cologne now.

362969401.jpg

of course, i gotta have the Old Spice Swagger and the American Crew Forming Cream as well.

-J-

Question.

Where are ya'll coppin' your cologne from?
nerd.gif

This thread made me want some more but the Chinese in me refuses to pay retail.

Back
Top Bottom