Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by oz

Originally Posted by zyr12

Spoiler [+]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2ce2606632db52e09cca77ef40e5eb227b74c6c6_r.jpg

man it feels good to have tht one solid connect!!!!!!!
You must want a cookie
Hopefully Nike re-releases these, counter the resellers. I remember when the Sprites released and resellers went NUTS, charging upwards to $300 for them. I almost bought them but a month later Nike restocked and resellers were MAD, prices on eBaY dropped fast. I got mine for retail, saved $150, thanks Nike. 

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Originally Posted by oz

Originally Posted by zyr12

Spoiler [+]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

30t6p3b.gif
You guys are the kind of people that are killing the sneaker game
eyes.gif

anyone that calls it "the sneaker game" is playing themselves 
laugh.gif

funny how NT will defend a man's choice to wear women's clothes but absolutely hates someone making $300+ in 20 minutes when it relates to shoes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I promise to send nike an email every day demanding for action to combat the resellers until i get a response or see that appropiate actions are being taken.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I promise to send nike an email every day demanding for action to combat the resellers until i get a response or see that appropiate actions are being taken.
... pairs of shoes with my name on them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by oz

You must want a cookie
Hopefully Nike re-releases these, counter the resellers. I remember when the Sprites released and resellers went NUTS, charging upwards to $300 for them. I almost bought them but a month later Nike restocked and resellers were MAD, prices on eBaY dropped fast. I got mine for retail, saved $150, thanks Nike. 

"counter the resellers"...
I lol'd

Nike loves resellers, further justifies them to do price hikes on shoes. Why would they want to "counter" them? They make Nike look good when they can release a product for 180 and it can sell for $350-500 (in this case)....

Me personally, I never had anything against resellers. They'll always exist and if I can't get them at retail, I'd rather break bread with them and get the shoe legitimately then have to deal with some of these shady *@+ websites. 

There's a lot of sodium on NT, I get it people are upset that they weren't able to get the shoe. But a lot of people criticize these resellers and the people whom are able to buy the shoes at those prices. What? We're not supposed to buy the shoe? If we don't feel like actually going out and camping out and have the means to spend the extra money to get them through a reseller we're supposed to appease to those whom can't? I empathize, I really do, that's why I look out for my own, however it comes to a point where I have to stop empathizing (not directed at the dude I just quoted, directed at certain salty individuals in general) and realize that there's a lot of hate. Ya'll had the entire year to save up money on the side for these, you had ample warning that these were going to be a +*!*! to get, and that if you didn't get them expect to pay reseller price for these. These are one of the most iconic and coveted shoes in the Jordan line, ya'll fully understood what this release was going to be.....

Yet ya'll still faithfully come out the woodworks and bash resellers and the people who buy from them. That's some +*!*! made $%@* right there. Don't be mad at resellers, be mad at the people with Nike accounts that sell their stock to resellers (people don't just come up on FSRs by running around buying them a pair at a time on RD for retail). It's just the nature of the "shoe game", it USED to be different. However you have to be flexible and be able to understand and function in the contemporary. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

If thread created earlier please delete, it was crazy here in Maryland.
Didn't even get my sz waited about 11 hours in line. 

If you have any pics please share with us.

Thanks 

I am glad i don't collect anymore.
mj-laughing.gif
1547898_o.gif

I'm at the point in life / my career that If I wanted these shoes, I'd either stay up all night and order or just pay a premium.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well. 
Where are the reports on that? 

Where I live, people camped out but still acted like they have some damn sense for the most part. People who didn't get a pair, mostly just tried to bribe off those who did and when they failed at that, went home; and most everyone didn't get a pair because dude who runs FL and his employees were hoarding pairs for their own.

Always on that "they're trying to make us look bad, racist media," angle, like they're being lied on or something.
in the TX coverage, it didnt seem like there was any real fight/shot/stabbing at all, it was just a huge line with ghetto people who dont speak well, im sorry but that seems like a exploitation mission, it was a dead story so they decided to get some good ol' fashioned smilin-an-talkative @%+%* comedy

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by ninjahood

384559_10150449674044580_591444579_8819182_645606036_n.jpg

i had a harder time coppin da glow in da dark penny zoom rookies.....
how big is your bike basket to carry 2 shoeboxes 
nerd.gif

Is that DA CHARGER or a two seater bike? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't know what's more shocking. Ninjahood upgrading from da BMX bike to a whip or that da pic does not take up my whole screen.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Originally Posted by oz

30t6p3b.gif
You guys are the kind of people that are killing the sneaker game
eyes.gif

anyone that calls it "the sneaker game" is playing themselves 
laugh.gif

funny how NT will defend a man's choice to wear women's clothes but absolutely hates someone making $300+ in 20 minutes when it relates to shoes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whoa, what? whose wearing women clothes? i dont support that, they can do them all day but i dont support that, and i support these +!#!@% chargin an arm and a leg, it feels good when i win a bid on ebay for less than retail on a hyped up pair or only pay shipping plus retail after playing the wait game, honestly they put in time into these flip plans so they earn whatever they get

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't know what's more shocking. Ninjahood upgrading from da BMX bike to a whip or that da pic does not take up my whole screen.
da hilarious misnomer on NT is ya thinkin im somehow i aint eatin....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

!@!* was hectic.. 2 guns pulled in the line.. 25+ cops, 300+ people.. luckily i went in the back door.. pause..

379513_2383306658174_1115948476_31970749_9689197.jpg

384559_10150449674044580_591444579_8819182_645606036_n.jpg

i had a harder time coppin da glow in da dark penny zoom rookies.....
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Check the gear shift, that car has some age to it (80-mid90's). Probably a corolla, or Maxima.

nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Took up mine,
daconcordz.png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

da hilarious misnomer on NT is ya thinkin im somehow i aint eatin....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't say you ain't eating. Just da fact that you been known for riding a BMX. What model is da whip?

Back
Top Bottom