Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Son I feel your pain..I was on line last night as well...My bad, that was a grammatical mistake..I meant to say I was online last night and got 2 pairs..Step your internet game up

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Son I feel your pain..I was on line last night as well...My bad, that was a grammatical mistake..I meant to say I was online last night and got 2 pairs..Step your internet game up

Son, if you messed up typing why didn't you just delete it and re-right it, my bad that was a mistake, I meant rewrite it?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Son, if you messed up typing why didn't you just delete it and re-right it, my bad that was a mistake, I meant rewrite it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was a play on words meant to hurt his feelings
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
It was a play on words meant to hurt his feelings
laugh.gif

Wow, completely over my head, damn 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I was at the gym when I saw the "highlights" of the release on TV. Shiet resembled BLACK FRIDAY STAMPEDE. Only diff. is that it's mostly youngns and sneaker heads 
eek.gif

You "sneakerheads" disgust me
sick.gif
torn down the door and stomped someone to the ground. If I'm not mistaken there was also a child in there (I have no Fn clue why would you bring a kid to cop your sneakers).

I never had to campout for any shoes I wanted, ever... and neither paid an arm and a leg for the ones I wanted (this was late 90s until probably 2004). Camping out for shoes is probably the funniest thing I've heard and seen my entire life.

30t6p3b.gif
1st world issues.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

OP u a damm loser, any fool waiting camping out for a pair of sneakers is a damm loser. Shoes are piss poor made out of cheap materials and over priced as if they are premium products. I would like to see OP face of disappointment when they told him "were sold i out"

Do you mean, We're?

Loser.

Says the dude trying to sell an iPhone and Concords together as a playa pack 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

OP u a damm loser, any fool waiting camping out for a pair of sneakers is a damm loser. Shoes are piss poor made out of cheap materials and over priced as if they are premium products. I would like to see OP face of disappointment when they told him "were sold i out"

Do you mean, We're?

Loser.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Do you mean, We're?

Loser.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That resell game is a poor man's hustle, let someone who actually want the sneaker live...resellers have transformed the game into something pitiful, ignorant wreckless and straight dangerous, guaranteed this madness is all due to resellers thinking they'll get rich by paying 235$ and making back at the most 250$ after spending 24+ hours on a line...do the math, you just worked for less than 10/hr, probably even less than minimum wage....fools....get a real job.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif

Son, 11 hours??

and he comes out empty-handed!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
coming out empty handed. I didn't even camp.
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2011, Who camps out for sneakers?

The hood ***@#*# B, The hood ***@#*#. That's why there's so many fights.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That resell game is a poor man's hustle, let someone who actually want the sneaker live...resellers have transformed the game into something pitiful, ignorant wreckless and straight dangerous, guaranteed this madness is all due to resellers thinking they'll get rich by paying 235$ and making back at the most 250$ after spending 24+ hours on a line...do the math, you just worked for less than 10/hr, probably even less than minimum wage....fools....get a real job.
Actually I didn't wait in line at all. When you spend enough money in a store they begin to act like they appreciate your business and give you small perks.  Things like calling you when sneakers come in instead of waiting like everyone else.  I won't get rich from reselling, that's why I'm in the process of securing my own Nike account and opening up a store in 2013.  As far as me getting a "real job", I'm almost positive I've paid more money in taxes this year than you gross.  Not braggin about anything but remember, your a stranger. You don't know me. Don't pretend you do.

1324222_o.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yo Steezy if thats the case can I get those SB Lebrons/Yeezys for cheap? 
laugh.gif
 (Mods I'm joking, please don't ban me
grin.gif
)

pimp.gif

Actually I didn't wait in line at all. When you spend enough money in a store they begin to act like they appreciate your business and give you small perks.  Things like calling you when sneakers come in instead of waiting like everyone else.  I won't get rich from reselling, that's why I'm in the process of securing my own Nike account and opening up a store in 2013.  As far as me getting a "real job", I'm almost positive I've paid more money in taxes this year than you gross.  Not braggin about anything but remember, your a stranger. You don't know me. Don't pretend you do.

Ducktails

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Ducktails

Damn, you must be with them Get Money Boyz then... 

pimp.gif

1324222_o.gif

Well I'll be damned if I'm getting taxed over 100k a year which means I'm making close to 300k gross and I got the nerve to rip off some young kid off on some sneakers...shut up, you are broke, with no connections, camped out for over 24 hours and now trying to make your money back....hope you never do.

1324222_o.gif

Well I'll be damned if I'm getting taxed over 100k a year which means I'm making close to 300k gross and I got the nerve to rip off some young kid off on some sneakers...shut up, you are broke, with no connections, camped out for over 24 hours and now trying to make your money back....hope you never do.
I posted pics of my pairs in the JB Forum over a week ago. No 24hr line for me...
128712615817931075.jpg

Ducktails

Back
Top Bottom