Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

The reporter's expressions had me 
laugh.gif

ILFq1.png

Peep the jacket towards the end of the interview.
ch1dZ.png

I need to get in touch with these "Money Makin Maniakz" and see how I become an honorary member and get a coat

My $*+@*# said "I have a dream" while licking the shoe though.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MLK rolling all over his grave right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Says the dude trying to sell an iPhone and Concords together as a playa pack 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That resell game is a poor man's hustle, let someone who actually want the sneaker live...resellers have transformed the game into something pitiful, ignorant wreckless and straight dangerous, guaranteed this madness is all due to resellers thinking they'll get rich by paying 235$ and making back at the most 250$ after spending 24+ hours on a line...do the math, you just worked for less than 10/hr, probably even less than minimum wage....fools....get a real job.
U mad. The photographers has became a poor mans hustle. Every clown with a base model DSLR wants to do $50 shoots

Originally Posted by moneymike88

U mad. The photographers has became a poor mans hustle. Every clown with a base model DSLR wants to do $50 shoots

That's not really a fair comparison. Photography can be a consistent hustle. Reselling shoes, not so much unless you really deep in the game. Not only that you have to camp out in adverse weather conditions and face the possibility of walking away empty handed. In most cases, the risks do not outweigh the rewards.

Limited sneakers are a great way for quick $.

-Buy 5 pair on charge for a stack

-Flip em on ebay while they are hot for the max ($450 or so)

-Take out 50 for fees and shipping on each pair (shipping should be no more and $12 to the opposite coast $5-8 for the same coast.)

You are left with 2k. 1k to pay off your charge card at the end of the month and the other to stash for a rainy day.
pimp.gif

If you cop em online it should be no more than an hour worth of "work"

Lol this shoe is serious business. 6 pages and i dont think ive seen anyone make a smart remark about jordan forum is that way. but the only shoe left i think that can get close to the magnitude of this release would be oly 6s. Im waiting for them

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

-Take out 50 for fees and shipping on each pair (shipping should be no more and $12 to the opposite coast $5-8 for the same coast.)

You are left with 2k. 1k to pay off your charge card at the end of the month and the other to stash for a rainy day.
pimp.gif

Every retail site online either crashed or froze when I tried. Nike Store had a 2 pair limit.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

wait with full time job atleast paying around 9 to 10 an hour you can make that in a month f standing in line staying up late at night

^im not saying quit your day job
roll.gif
It not like shoes with this resell value come out every month and idk how a grown man can live on 1k/month. I said great way for quick extra cash.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by moneymike88

That's not really a fair comparison. Photography can be a consistent hustle. Reselling shoes, not so much unless you really deep in the game. Not only that you have to camp out in adverse weather conditions and face the possibility of walking away empty handed. In most cases, the risks do not outweigh the rewards.
It depends on who you know...If you have that mother *+#++* clientele then you'll be a successful reseller...It works the same if you want to be a photographer

This dude steezy has some pretty strong feelings toward the subject. I'm guessing that he wanted a pair for retail and ended up getting styled on

pimp.gif

When the lebron south beaches people were quickly flipping them for 250-300

It wasn't until months later that they peaked at 800
eyes.gif

too much of a gamble and waste of time to get into reselling.

just buy what you like and keep it moving, let these shoes be available for those that want them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Lol this shoe is serious business. 6 pages and i dont think ive seen anyone make a smart remark about jordan forum is that way. but the only shoe left i think that can get close to the magnitude of this release would be oly 6s. Im waiting for them

i doubt oly 6's will come close
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

pimp.gif

When the lebron south beaches people were quickly flipping them for 250-300

It wasn't until months later that they peaked at 800
eyes.gif

too much of a gamble and waste of time to get into reselling.

just buy what you like and keep it moving, let these shoes be available for those that want them
30t6p3b.gif
Shoooot when I was IN the game circa 2000' I had 42 pairs of XI's all different colors, Flipped them and made around $14,000 when it was all said and done, Bought a Car with the money

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

eek.gif

Son, 11 hours??

and he comes out empty-handed!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
coming out empty handed. I didn't even camp.
Spoiler [+]

Aren't you like 14?? Did mom pay for those?
I'm 16. I paid for these with my hard earned money from working at the YMCA.
Step down son.

Back
Top Bottom