Post your Concord XI Campout pics !!

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by iYen

How?
because all the media showed was back people acting like lunatics for a pair of sneakers.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at least he's wearing a belt, progress.

to hold his pants up at his knees, guess the next step would belt and somewhere near the waist, but I'm sure I'm dreaming on that and that's never going to happen as a trend in black fashion.
laugh.gif
at blaming the media, like they were supposed to find someone to step in front of the camera and sound scholarly amongst these crowds.

Three or so years ago, I remember they did a restock of the blk/wht/rd retro V's with the 23 on the heel a month after the RD. If they do that for these... wow. People died for nothing.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

A sad day for blacks everywhere.

How?
because all the media showed was black people acting like lunatics for a pair of sneakers.

So true. I was talking to a older man at the gym yesterday and we found it sick. These people would act so foolish for a pair of 200 dollar sneakers when the US economy is upside down and they can barely pay their bills. Not saying that everyone in line is in that position but just looking at the stats, atleast 1 out of every 2 is in that position especially in the areas we are getting video from.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by kiendienn

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at least he's wearing a belt, progress.

to hold his pants up at his knees, guess the next step would belt and somewhere near the waist, but I'm sure I'm dreaming on that and that's never going to happen as a trend in black fashion.
laugh.gif
at blaming the media, like they were supposed to find someone to step in front of the camera and sound scholarly amongst these crowds.
baby steps, im just glad they found an individual with a belt 
laugh.gif

hopefully that letterman is for academics 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

If thread created earlier please delete, it was crazy here in Maryland.
Didn't even get my sz waited about 11 hours in line. 

If you have any pics please share with us.

Thanks 

I am glad i don't collect anymore.
mj-laughing.gif

damn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Three or so years ago, I remember they did a restock of the blk/wht/rd retro V's with the 23 on the heel a month after the RD. If they do that for these... wow. People died for nothing.
A restock a month later is only going to create the same chaos because you're going to have the same amount of people in line waiting.  Those that got a pair or two are going to be out there again trying to get more and it'll be the same exact result.

Nike and JB #!+% up by not supplying twice the amount of shoes at each store on Friday.  Would have been less hectic as people would have been close to guaranteed a pair.  Nike and JB have to take partial responsibility for this, especially when they knew what would occur.

I stayed in the house and ordered online and thru the phone, got my 2 pair
pimp.gif

Jordan doesn't give a %$+! though. MJ is the last one to do anything with regard to social issues or a consciousness that extends beyond his own best interests/money.

Most of the people that bought those shoes can't even afford em, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes with federal welfare money, yeah I said it.

I bought those shoes without even putting them on my feet, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes and went back to homes paid for by taxpayers, yeah I said it.

Most of those people that bought those shoes will have a bill that won't get paid this month or next, yeah I said it.

Most of those shoes were bought by people who sold their food stamps for shoe money

Most of these shoes were bought by people who don't need them and got the money from taxpayers, YEAH I SAID IT.

How?
because all the media showed was back people acting like lunatics for a pair of sneakers.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

first of all his jacket too tight, his tee is being strangled at the waist and his pants looks like he took a doo doo in them.

Sneakers are the least of his problems.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Jordan doesn't give a %$+! though. MJ is the last one to do anything with regard to social issues or a consciousness that extends beyond his own best interests/money.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

RIP to the dude in DC that died
tired.gif

we got to do better
30t6p3b.gif
nobody was murdered, it would have been all over the news, not twitter and facebook.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Most of the people that bought those shoes can't even afford em, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes with federal welfare money, yeah I said it.

Most of those people bought those shoes and went back to homes paid for by taxpayers, yeah I said it.

Most of those people that bought those shoes will have a bill that won't get paid this month or next, yeah I said it.

Most of those shoes were bought by people who sold their food stamps for shoe money

Most of these shoes were bought by people who don't need them and got the money from taxpayers, YEAH I SAID IT.
eek.gif

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

tumblr_lwouk6aWjj1qdskhvo1_500.gif

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well. 
Where are the reports on that? 

O the american dream

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

A sad day for blacks everywhere.

How?
Not everyone got a pair.

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_lvfhx8Ulwx1qbph67.gif

roll.gif

The media capitalized on this story big time. National news story? There were never any national news stories about a shoe release when I was into it. But it's a shame there was even anything for the media to find here. It's a ++$%%#! pair of shoes. SHOES. And a great majority of these people don't even want to keep them. You're going to bring guns, trample kids, leave your children locked in the car for maybe $200? Come on. It's pathetic. 

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Mr718

pimp.gif

That resell game is a poor man's hustle, let someone who actually want the sneaker live...resellers have transformed the game into something pitiful, ignorant wreckless and straight dangerous, guaranteed this madness is all due to resellers thinking they'll get rich by paying 235$ and making back at the most 250$ after spending 24+ hours on a line...do the math, you just worked for less than 10/hr, probably even less than minimum wage....fools....get a real job.
Actually I didn't wait in line at all. When you spend enough money in a store they begin to act like they appreciate your business and give you small perks.  Things like calling you when sneakers come in instead of waiting like everyone else.  I won't get rich from reselling, that's why I'm in the process of securing my own Nike account and opening up a store in 2013.  As far as me getting a "real job", I'm almost positive I've paid more money in taxes this year than you gross.  Not braggin about anything but remember, your a stranger. You don't know me. Don't pretend you do.

1324222_o.gif
Wow, another shoe store! 
A brilliant way to corner yet another saturated market... 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

i remember back when i was in 5th grade i first began hearing about ppl getting murdered for their reebok pumps in LA (that was 20+ years ago). shoes make ppl do some strange things...i went to the OG altitudes release at 34th street finishline in NY back in 05 and the things i saw there made me want to never go to another sneaker release again (and that one was tame),

...obviously the 'flat world' media' plays a greater part in this than they used to. everyone complaining...it seems that the only way to protest is to willfully ignore it. willfully ignore the release. willfully ignore the news.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lot of you URBANS make me sick

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

It seems that the news media was tipped off in advance, going to the inner cities around America and reporting on this event. However, this shoe did not simply sell out in the inner city, it sold out EVERYWHERE in America. The suburbs, where people of lower socioeconomic sector do not reside, had people camping out as well. 
Where are the reports on that? 

Where I live, people camped out but still acted like they have some damn sense for the most part. People who didn't get a pair, mostly just tried to bribe off those who did and when they failed at that, went home; and most everyone didn't get a pair because dude who runs FL and his employees were hoarding pairs for their own.

Always on that "they're trying to make us look bad, racist media," angle, like they're being lied on or something.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom