Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Going for that very clean look.The kind of sneaker that never looks the same after 3 or 4 wears......

sthebest1984 wrote:

These are 2 of the best clear soles I ever saw. No dis to Bp Arq or t4t but Ive never seen you guys do clear soles on sneaker that didn't have em already.My question is who has the best clear sole in here???? Dont run away. If you really feel you are one the best top these clear soles. Jordanjumpman, that soleaint clear. its just colored. do better.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

but Ive never seen you guys do clear soles on sneaker that didn't have em already.
you haven't been looking hard enough...

quickie on my Melo III's

go through my thread if you want to see the rest of the clear soles i've done.

^I'll never say your name in vain again. Very nice indeed. I stand corrected.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^i thought I'd try to make an icy sole. So calm down its the 1st time I've tried it so slow ur role.
I'm trying to be nice to you, f@gg0t. You have some of the best helpin and you're still @ss. I slowed up already, don't make me goback full throttle. All eyez on me
roll.gif
. Stolen from these fakes

If you would have never said anything too me I would have never said anything to you. All I said was do better.

My clear soles always end up looking %!*+%! up, but BP's are perfection and Jumpman's are pretty good. They're like a cloudy, tinted sole

I'm sure bp's method is different from mine, but when I do clears soles I sometimes use up to 27 different layers (all different shades and opacity). Idon't care how good you are, this doesn't work well on all shoes. For me it's more of a pain in the as$ than anything. I'm sure you canprobably find someone in here who will disagree, but if I'm wrong, why aren't there more clear soles? VIIs and IIIs are simple. But shoes with lessfeatures on the out sole are harder. IMO if you don't want a challenge (and don't like to spend a lot of time on one ps), don't do clear soles.

very true, clear soles require time and effort. i think i used 9 layers on just the sole for those III's.

sometimes they turn out garbage and sometimes they turn out great. definitely depends on the shoe, and also on the technique. One tip for those who want to tryclear soles: think about what is behind the clear rubber, it will add some extra depth and detail if you really try to make it look opaque, and not just ashade of light blue...

IN 1988 MICHAEL JORDAN MADE HIS FIRST APPEARANCE ON THE WHEATIES BOX. NOW, WITH 18 APPEARANCES, HE HASAPPEARED ON THE WHEATIES BOX MORE THAN ANY OTHER ATHLETE IN HISTORY. WITH THAT SAID, "WHEATIES IIIS".......

Beelzebub23, I love that Weaties concept Great Work as allwayz you allwayz bring fire when we think the thread is gonna die. I would like to see a HanesUnderwear inspired shoe since he's a spokesman for hanes
roll.gif

Beelzebub23, I love that Weaties concept Great Work as allwayz you allwayz bring fire when we think the thread is gonna die. I would like to see a Hanes Underwear inspired shoe since he's a spokesman for hanes
roll.gif
You're so right, Fam. We all know that MJ was one of the lead producers of 2pac's All Eyez On me andthe designer of that Toy Story RC car you got for Christmas. You're stuff is so relevant to the Air Jordan Sig line and Michael Jordan. YOU ARE THETHREAD!

Do not not knit pick. You let some little girl come here and make you go crying for help from other people. You can not handle smaller problems, why the hellwould you go ask for bigger ones? IF NO ONE ELSE WORTHY OF SPEAKING ON ME HASN'T, WHAT THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT? I'm supposes to tussel with youand you can't even handle Kaori knight? Go play with your RC, Son.

Don't even comeback saying that you was giving props cause we all know that you was trying to be sarcastic, RC Willey. That hit of the herb must'vegave you a charge of confidance and you forgot who the hell you were in here.

DIDN'T YOU JUST LET THAT GURL CALL YOU A FAGG? DON'T EVEN SAY MY NAME, SON.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Beelzebub23, I love that Weaties concept Great Work as allwayz you allwayz bring fire when we think the thread is gonna die. I would like to see a Hanes Underwear inspired shoe since he's a spokesman for hanes
roll.gif
You're so right, Fam. We all know that MJ was one of the lead producers of 2pac's All Eyez On me and the designer of that Toy Story RC car you got for Christmas. You're stuff is so relevant to the Air Jordan Sig line and Michael Jordan. YOU ARE THE THREAD!

Do not not knit pick. You let some little girl come here and make you go crying for help from other people. You can not handle smaller problems, why the hell would you go ask for bigger ones? IF NO ONE ELSE WORTHY OF SPEAKING ON ME HASN'T, WHAT THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT? I'm supposes to tussel with you and you can't even handle Kaori knight? Go play with your RC, Son.

Don't even comeback saying that you was giving props cause we all know that you was trying to be sarcastic, RC Willey. That hit of the herb must've gave you a charge of confidance and you forgot who the hell you were in here.

DIDN'T YOU JUST LET THAT GURL CALL YOU A FAGG? DON'T EVEN SAY MY NAME, SON.
smh.gif

I honestly don't think he was being sarcastic. He always gives you props. He was just trying to get an "lol" out of you with the Hanes part...

So much anger in this thread. He has never bashed anyone, why would you think he is bashing you?

Beelzebub23, I wasn't be scastic and I was giving you props. And I can't handle whatever her name is she's bashin me 24/7 how would handle it?I'm sorry if I afended you.

I made these 17's to represent Michael's 17-year marriage to Juanita.
2ziow82.jpg

Can you guys just chill with all the drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom