Post your EDC (everyday carry).

tumblr_m4lhkoHvxb1qzsocao1_1280.jpg

I carry this on me every day.

Timex Expedition

Buck 112 (made in1980) with leather sheath

Olloclip

Wallet

Spyderco Cat G-10 (I choose to carry this over the Buck. I only carry one knife at a time)

Phone

Keys with a Fenix E05 flashlight

Pics would be nice.

ibhpPRK9ZqiIio.jpg

grinder, knife, papers, stash pouch, iPod.

not pictured: cell phone, driver's license, VACU card, Honda keys with my favorite preme keychain <3

random other things depending on the day.

you carry that olloclip everywhere? damn...i stopped using mine after like a week, wish i could remember to take it places..

anyways, iphone, wallet, keys

Originally Posted by bjamez20

you carry that olloclip everywhere? damn...i stopped using mine after like a week, wish i could remember to take it places..

anyways, iphone, wallet, keys

Yup. I carry it everywhere with me wherever I go haha. It was annoying at first but I got used to it.

I thought I carried a lot of things on me, still rocking baggy pants to fit all that stuff?
Money clip wallet

iPhone

Keys

* Watch

* Shades

* Sometimes, my glasses.

-KISS!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Phone...

Wallet..

Keys attached to my belt loop..

Dudes really be carrying knives like that? Where yall live or do?
laugh.gif

It's not for protection or self defense persay. More so you'll have a knife when you need it. Try carrying one and you'll see how useful it is haha. Forreal, I thought carrying knives was pointless, but they're really useful.

^ but why two knives though?

Also, anyone else getting an ad for 70% off knife purchases up in that top center ad thing?

Seriously though, the artificial intelligence behind the niketalk ads is kinda scary good.

Originally Posted by timbo109

^ but why two knives though?

Also, anyone else getting an ad for 70% off knife purchases up in that top center ad thing?

Seriously though, the artificial intelligence behind the niketalk ads is kinda scary good.

I don't think you read the post then. I said I only carry one on me at a time. Never two. That's just OD.

Back
Top Bottom