Post your favorite Movie Cliche

I saw an article on this a while back and just thought I would get a thread going!

My favorite movie cliche has to be in the cop films when a crime happens and the different departments all arrive on the crime scene at once and try to claim jurisdiction. I always watch that scene like really? Ya'll trying to fight for more work for the next 3 weeks straight? That's not how real life works.

Not a cliche but I love when someone is falsely accused and later vindicated in movies or tv shows.

Im usually sick to my stomach when it happens in real life tho.

Stories of love, mainly set in Paris. Pretty fitting, and endless content/films of that genre.

melancholy and love: Lost in Translation, Medicine for Melancholy, sunshine of a spotless mind, Her, 500 Days of Summer, etc...

Last edited:
idk, but when ppl are trying to converse w/ a zombie that clearly looks infected w/ some **** & is growling aggressively and/or trying to attack them is my amongst my favourite cliche's to hate.

I always get a feeling of “damn I wish they knew it was an imposter” when a character has an imposter/mind controlled/cloned/under a spell etc.

Makes me nervous and uncomfortable for some odd reason. :lol:

Phones always having no signal or service when needed.

If its technology it can be hacked :lol:

In a fight or any sort of competition the protagonist can reflect on his journey or summon all of his feelings and his emotions will make him win :lol:

Sometimes it’s in movies others on TV sitcoms or shows but it’s when the characters watch TV they turn on the TV and it’s the exact segment they need and then they turn the TV off immediately after the segment ends. Perfect timing everytime :stoneface:

Definitely slow motion explosion walk aways. My favorite character is the unsuspecting bad ***.

I also love the disabled or "slow" person being the OG bad ***....

See: Yoda, Verbal Kint, Marge Gunderson

Sports movies/shows where the team has no business winning does so in the end, that always cracks be up...Got a basketball team that doesn’t have anybody that can dribble going on to win the big game or championship :lol:

Back
Top Bottom