4l449q9.jpg
4v2xbo2.jpg

also did a little custom to my ghost cap :lol:
laugh.gif
63txmja.jpg

:lol:
laugh.gif
67h1182.jpg

It just keeps going ... and going ... and going.

I'm screwed.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

**sigh**

Another trip to NJ...

Luckily, for me, it's my last one
Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

Quote:
This dude is notorious for keepin' a super bad broad on his arm. Plump used to come to sneaker parties wit' a new chick & they usually always look like some sort of exotic type like she half Indian & half Alaskian or somethin :smokin
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
that sounds like a serious mix

Quote:
that hater fitted raises an eyebrow.

you already know son, ima make another run tomm

I don't understand why people feel the need to down something just because they don't like it.. Son could have easily pressed the back button on his Browser but I guess critical thinking is not one of NT's stronger attributes :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
yo mr. plump i saw someone at JG with that mishka fitted eating at Jonny Rockets, that was you? the female was :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sorry sir. Must've been another big brotha. Props to the big boys pullin' dimes on the daily.

Quote:
BTW ThunderChunk, I'm almost positve that dude you seen at Johnny Rockets was Plump. This dude is notorious for keepin' a super bad broad on his arm. Plump used to come to sneaker parties wit' a new chick & they usually always look like some sort of exotic type like she half Indian & half Alaskian or somethin. Shorty eyes be like a ill turquoise or somethin', I be like "Damn Plump, you give hope to husky brothers all over the world" Son game must be airtight, I aint mad.......

Classic Kerry.

laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
As much as I'd like to take credit for everything you just said, you must be thinkin' bout some other dude. Im lucky if i run enough game to get me in the "friend zone". :wow:
embarassed.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Back
Top Bottom