Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

And he gave his opinion on the matter, just like giving mines, but I'm not gonna fight its over somethin petty :smile:
smile.gif

fyi... mishka final restok, no bulletproofs, just plains
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

You can't blame 1978 for his opinions on the fitteds. He a ol' head like me & there's alot of modernized things that I currently dispise too like southern rap & white people being allowed to frequent Harlem & stuff like that. He from that era where hats were simplistic. Before there were ever "fitteds", back when cats was rockin' adjustable Starter hats & "The Game" hats wit' the lil' "G" patch on the back that always used to come off because that adhesive they used was cheap. That's back in the day when dudes used to get robbed for thier hats. Dudes would run up on you & be like "Taxed!" & your hat was gone. They don't even rob people for hats anymore. All the real thugs grew up & got government jobs now, aint nobody out here really hurtin' nothin'. That's the era I'm sure 1978 misses. That's that Florida Gators & Miami Hurricane, UNLV & Georgetown era he's reppin' & I absolutely respect that.....
" ...Visualize That, Copped A Sailboat, Try & Buy That, Besides That I'll Hustle Forever, Never Sidetracked....
....Sightseeing, Pretty Ladies In The White BM, Out Of State Plates Invitin' Me In, Got My Mind On This Paper Chase, I'm Sorta Strung, I No Longer Got To Scrape The Plate, There's More To Come....."​

big headed air max 87:tongue:

hopefull up next week still......

kerry i feel you on that (pause)

but then again you cant be one of those old heads that pissed off at the world because @#%$ changed :lol:
laugh.gif

its like every older cat is salty

im sure you dont miss back in the day your when you use get to run up on for your jays, gettin your foot chopped off like kunta kinte and what not

but i guess its differant seeing how im 19 :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Anyone have a purple/blue play dirty fitted they want to get ride of in a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4 :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
Being a Dodger fan is like being a felon

after years of searching for the 1st edition HUF houndstooth one of my boys at huf gave me one of his plus some others

n502157022_65242_1688.jpg

heres a comparison of the two
n502157022_65244_2104.jpg
"there's no replacement for displacement"

1st ed. huf houndstooth fitted= :pimp:
pimp.gif
PURPLE & ORANGE​
NT REFS:diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX​

still think the atmos houndstooth is a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttle more vicious
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.
+My style got teeth marks in it, and we all know who the biters is...+
Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Quote:
white people being allowed to frequent Harlem & stuff like that
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

And that above Knicks has to be the stalest hat of all time. Do you, though.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

you already know...

hats_43.jpg
ed trademarking all his designs so that once it entered the New Era system, people couldnt just jack it and use it. I think it all stems from the cookie monster fitteds and alife.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

[ Joel ortiz] Awww man.....[ Joel Ortiz] @ that Grapes praying hands joint. That's sick business right there! I honestly dont even have a shirt for the Grapes yet but I'm a sucker for that purple/teal colorway. By the time I finally rock my joints, I'mma have like 7 different hats that colorway on some stupid @#%$. I'm in the building next Thursday, make no mistake about that.....
" ...Visualize That, Copped A Sailboat, Try & Buy That, Besides That I'll Hustle Forever, Never Sidetracked....
....Sightseeing, Pretty Ladies In The White BM, Out Of State Plates Invitin' Me In, Got My Mind On This Paper Chase, I'm Sorta Strung, I No Longer Got To Scrape The Plate, There's More To Come....."​

kartoon check ur pm's

that prayin hands grape joint is od hot
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
that boston bruins has been there. i copped it like 1 month and a 1/2 ago.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
damn no one here on NT is helpful . :\
ohwell.gif

I need some caps but everyone wants to be greedy........ aight its all good.

its not that at all, some people dont have the time to do it and so forth, ive helped a few nters already, and for very little profit if all, but im not gonna be doing it everyweekend, im sure someone on here will help

nice grape-@#%$ avalanche.

Back
Top Bottom