Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Nah when we was leaving and it was ready to park infront of CC I only seen the workers getting hype and like 5 people outside. The bus should've gotten there at 3pm but it got there at 4 pm. Your in Amsterdamn already?
TEAM-AF-ONE

nah that's august, son!!!! i'm in Brigantine. it's the town next to Atlantic City. i'm at her beach house watching my aunts dogs while her and her fam are on vacay. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I left my wallet in El Segundo!​

Here's my update.

2 more added to my collection. These are so sick, I'm really glad that I ended up getting them. I was hesitant for a quick minute but decided to pull the trigger and cop. Very very nice, and they look even better on my head. I'll let the pics do the talking. Big ups to the fellas out in NYC that hooked me up.

From the rotten apple to the bay

" />

" />

" />

" />

" />

" />

Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

^^^ Yeap I saw them and laugh because of the pin stipes then I went to see them and I was like double up on them .. :wink:
wink.gif
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

^^^yo, you were right about both. For a minute I just wanted the blue, but decided the hell with it, whats another $50? Really glad as they are equally fresh. I like the gold and platinum under the brim. dope.

AIM= cubbyfresh

what did the new era bus have ?

oh kids please hop off me. dude offered me something i couldn't turn down. you guys are real cool ganging up on someone on the internet.

Quote:
oh kids please hop off me. dude offered me something i couldn't turn down. you guys are real cool ganging up on someone on the internet.
:smh:
smh.gif
use ya head for more than a hat rack

bAyArEaFliP- Nice DQM anyone with info on it?
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

sounds to me like na penny 89 is @#%$. I'm sure no one will do business with this guy. low stuff for real. A DEAL is a DEAL, nuff said

AIM= cubbyfresh

man you guys coming out the woodwork word to all the warriors in the playoffs bandwagon kids.

okay i did it. lets end it and move on is that hard ? or do we need to keep E gangin on me. i have done so many deals on NT/
EBAY. there was some money issues back home. if you want to know the truth my pops had a major heart attack a while back so
every dollar counted. if the money wasn't tight i would have easily got it out to you. im sorry for giving you the short end of the stick

New Era cancelled my order for two Anaheim Ducks caps..

>:
mad.gif
We moved some product around within our warehouses and our inventory counts were incorrect. I apologize for the inconvenience. I have credited your card for the $35.00 for the cap and the $5.50 for the shipping charge. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Brian D | Web Customer Service
New Era Cap Co.
160 Delaware Ave
Cavs only in the Finals bc MJ is out of the league.

na penny 89 gets the :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

bringing in family matters gets at double :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

karma is a @#%$, so it will come around.

and to think i was gonna deal with you too. sheesh.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

^ hey lil man you taking it to far.. my dad almost died and we didn't have insurance you wanted me to give you a reason ? i didn't do it for the extra money okay. i sent home that extra 100 bucks for my mother to eat dinner with. so if your mom was broke you wouldn't have done the same ?

Let this man be. He made a mistake, we all do.

A deal is a deal and he did do cartoon greasy, but calling him a @#%$ over the net? Garbage.

Most
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

true story - this thread is going down in flames

one of the few threads worth goin into and then all this drama comin from dudes gettin heated at spots blown up to messed up deals to e-beefing over people not likin each others fitteds. why cant we just keep the discussion to fitteds and any drama gets done through aim/pm/email/etc.

If it was really for your dad, I totally respect that. You refunded the $, shoulda left it at that.

There was no reason to go about calling me thirsty for simply wanting a hat.

Also, idk why you just couldn't tell me you had family problems rather than blocking me on aim.

Either way, it's done. I got my money back. And the thread goes on...

Anyways, anyone looking for the Hundreds fitteds tomorrow, check this thread tomorrow around noon. Also, they're coming out with matching tees. You need em? Check the profile.

lets get back on track. i wanna see some new pic ups ? im gonna post my collection probley tonight. just customs not team fits.

Quote:
period

Quote:
didn't do it for the extra money okay. i sent home that extra 100 bucks for my mother to eat dinner with.
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Don't post my fitteds much in here cause they're mostly things that everyone has seen, but I got this in today and I'm loving it. The whitecaps logo is dope. First minor league pickup.

54b6fxg.jpg

61jhq4l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom