Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

^^nice
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

The hundreds new era is clean :wow:
eek.gif
spring07_12.jpg

-w

which parts are embroidered on that HUNDREDS new era? doesnt look like the whole thing is.
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Anyone wanna hook me up with a 1/2, 3/8 or even a 5/8 of that hundreds fitted. Ill be your friend. For real though, I got money, LMK

Yeah, id take a 7 3/4ths in the hundreds
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Where can I find a purple Diplomats in a 7 1/4? The only store I know of online is sold out of my size. Thanks.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
[email protected][/email] 143*733865*1

So how are the new Authentic New Eras? The on field ones better than the old ones and do they not shrink as much since it's suppose to wick up sweat? Any info would help thanks.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

People are just finding out about the Hundreds fitted? It's been in their "collection" on their blog for weeks and weeks and weeks :tongue:
tongue.gif

Anyways, for those who PM'ed me, I'll see if I can get a hold of a run. Not sure if it'll take awhile or not, I'm not making any promises.. but if I do get a hold of a run, I'll let you know. :nerd:
nerd.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

I like that hundreds fitted...i got an extra brown HUF damier layin around also.. anyone wanna pull a Hustla move and buy multple FSR's? :frown:
frown.gif

^ Yo Davis, it's Kerry. Real talk I'll take that 7 5/8 Chop Shop fitted off your hands if homeboy doesn't want it. You know my money stay on time like Asians so just let me know what's good......
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

Some one hook up a 7 3/4 in the Hundreds fitted too!!
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Back
Top Bottom