Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Hitting up the hundreds tomorrow. Will try to pick up as many as possible.

Also, got a sz. 7 1/2 Huf Damier Brown fitted for $100 if anyone is interested. No b/s.

I'm depending on you akanayte. :lol:
laugh.gif
EIGHT DIAGRAMS
[ aim - email - honeydip ]

Quote:
I'm depending on you akanayte.
3zqioid.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

BAD NEWS, fellas. Black fitted will not be headed over my way.. but "other colorways" will be later on. I'm guessing in a month or so.. if you guys are still interested, get @ me.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

I'd be willing to trade a HUF Damier fitted for a Hundred joint.

7 1/4 if anyone wants to trade. I have black and brown.

If anyone is looking for the hundreds adam bomb fitted send me a kite with your price.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

^Damn. I remember they had a ton of those at this store around here.
-w

Hello:

I thought I was officially done with hats when I got THE ONE I've been searching for (Thanks to my man S.... at New Era) but then I see the plaid HUF and the Hundreds Adam Bomb...argh.

Enjoy the pics. GO CUBBIES!

Newera22.jpg

Newera23.jpg

Newera24.jpg
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: [email protected]Website: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

Hello:

J, maaaaaaan. You know I've been searching for one forever...it's such a sweet hat. And don't think I forgot about you, I got you on the RK ones when they get in (dunno when...still in sample phase). Email me your size bro. :smokin
smokin.gif
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: [email protected]Website: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

damn alex i ain tseen u post in a while and that wu hat is nice ill tak eit off ya hands whenever u ready
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Just a little something from my collection. More fitteds to be added for sure.

Still looking for that HUF Madras, Houndstooth, and Buffulo print.
Contact me via email or aim at: [email protected].
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

Damn, this post is classic material now. Both Plump & Retrokid have made appearances. All we need now is a Slam Ed appearance & a Ewayz appearance & we can throw this joint in the Smithsonian. That Ghostface joint is tough......

BTW Fab I got your text last night concerning the Franks Chop Shop fitted. Good lookin' out on the info. I'mma hit you up later (no 'mo)
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

any see those estate la fitteds? i stayed up at 420 am trying to buy one but their online site didnt work. turns out there was a link they didnt show. smh at them
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

man its alot of diplomats fitteds being picked up lately................ so many nice fitteds out there, so little time to cop :frown:
frown.gif
insert new sig here....

MAN! that WU/Ghostface/Swagger joint is nuts!

I've been trying to find that forever but Frank's Chop Shop only had small sizes when it dropped, another "grail" of mine fitted wise. Top 3 is both WU joints and The Game's BWS/Capture The Flag series fitted.

anybody know where i can cop the teal/purple nj devils cap sz 7 5/8? may have little reward for you if you can help me out. thanks

Back
Top Bottom