Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

A couple Kicks/Hi Script Fitteds and the Benny Gold X Huf fitted.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
hats_45.jpg

Quote:
my friend's pickups for the day.
hats_joe.jpg

I saw you and your friend yesterday.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

I'm really in need of a NE fitted to match the tiff's. Can anyone direct me to one somewhere? I need a 7 1/4. Thanks. Jae oh en wana' let one of yours go? lol.

AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

Quote:
punisha,
based on that flames fitted, im assuming you were the cat wearing the vols fitted that brought them that folder. always good to see what the competition is doing.

Yeah, that was me. Competition is good for us cause it makes them step it up.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

gotti,

I'm not really much of a hat person and this may be common knowledge, but I know "New York Hat Co." makes those caps in a ton of colors with the cloth strap and plastic buckle..at least they did a couple years ago.

mr plump - im lovin those utah fitteds and the pink twins

rolla808 - nice pickups I slept on those. I like the green and orange colorway.

DANG that black warriors fitted is nice!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​

mr plump- is that jazz linen fitted? if so, :pimp:
pimp.gif
NT REFS:diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX​

the white/pink jazz is seersucker. real nice for the summer. lids had a bunch last year that went on sale at the end of the season but i slept.

gotty,
i know capcity carries those, just not sure what type of closure it has. Try calling them up or ill check next time Im over there.

ruf,
real nice jazz fitted ya got there. jazz is dope, but im more of roc kinda guy. :wink:
wink.gif
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Is the site myshirtsco.com legit? Just wanted to be sure.
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

Quote:
the white/pink jazz is seersucker. real nice for the summer. lids had a bunch last year that went on sale at the end of the season but i slept
AIM-UNC3536021
YOUNGMIDGE

Damn those to Warriors fitteds are SERIOUS!

Luckily, tho, i stumbled on a spot here in the east bay accidently over the weekend.....

I'mma make a run nest weekend and post pics...
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Back
Top Bottom