Post your house. vol. I hope I'm not the only one who posts

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by cjspida619

damn some of yall got some nice houses
Or some of them are good at using google search.

real talk i think ducktales is in full affect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

68jfkyezdeneenxeiy.jpg

Last house on the right..
nice spot sir...but i honestly didnt think they had cookie cutter-suburban type houses/communities like this in NY. for some reason, i justimagined the entire New York City to just look like a bustling, urban downtown.

omgitswes wrote:
and Swangin, i've never seen a fenced in front yard before.
serious? damn my dude, come through East Oakland. I've never lived at a house without a front yard fence.

nice crib your parents have, camel. i don't have any on-hand pics of my parent's house(s). i want a condo myself.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Last house on the right..
nice spot sir...but i honestly didnt think they had cookie cutter-suburban type houses/communities like this in NY. for some reason, i just imagined the entire New York City to just look like a bustling, urban downtown.

omgitswes wrote:
and Swangin, i've never seen a fenced in front yard before.
serious? damn my dude, come through East Oakland. I've never lived at a house without a front yard fence.

Spots like this all over New York..

These are in Brooklyn
Spoiler [+]
5voyqgas93crq4gf1wa8.jpg

60cn5ym02xjekvq3t82m.jpg

Manhatten beach is beautiful, doesnt even resemble brooklyn to me at all
laugh.gif
Houses there are amazing :O I live right across the bay in sheepshead bay, but goto school at kcc in manhatten beach. Only thing i don't like about mb is the fact theres no stores at all around you.(unless your walking over the bridgeon emmonds) Only stores are at the very beginning once you enter.. or the little corner stores right by the college that charge you an arm and a leg foreverything.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
Houses there are amazing :O I live right across the bay in sheepshead bay, but go to school at kcc in manhatten beach. Only thing i don't like about mb is the fact theres no stores at all around you.(unless your walking over the bridge on emmonds) Only stores are at the very beginning once you enter.. or the little corner stores right by the college that charge you an arm and a leg for everything.

Just got out of KCC. yea there are some nice houses in Manhattan beach especially the facing the pier/dock with the golden versace(sp) gates. Straight ballerstatus people. True story with that little corner store and the bootleg pizza shop.

These images of Manhattan Beach remind me of Hove Beach in GTA 4 though I'm not sure if it's the same place. Apparently there are some really dopehouses there.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
Houses there are amazing :O I live right across the bay in sheepshead bay, but go to school at kcc in manhatten beach. Only thing i don't like about mb is the fact theres no stores at all around you.(unless your walking over the bridge on emmonds) Only stores are at the very beginning once you enter.. or the little corner stores right by the college that charge you an arm and a leg for everything.
lucky! my commute to go to kcc takes about an hour

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by cjspida619

damn some of yall got some nice houses
Or some of them are good at using google search.

real talk i think ducktales is in full affect.
laugh.gif
Time to get tagged pics?
grin.gif

for who to tagg pics? me?
Haha nah I was just saying in general

da best cribs in this thread, The Bronx
pimp.gif

born here and grew up till I was 8

Soundviewbxnycha.JPG

but this is my real hood lol

I come out on google map, wave if you see a white Volkswagen beetle with google on the side with a big white dome on top of it, that them.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

da best cribs in this thread, The Bronx
pimp.gif

born here and grew up till I was 8

but this is my real hood lol

I come out on google map, wave if you see a white Volkswagen beetle with google on the side with a big white dome on top of it, that them.
nerd.gif
The real hood
pimp.gif

Lived over here before i moved..the real slums
smh.gif

asufx8c7z2dfrdt30p8e.jpg

this thread sucks.
smh.gif
at the people getting salty at these kids for being born into money.
don't be salty, those fools didn't earn jack @*%!, they were spoon fed everything in life.
I go to school with so many of these dumb !!##%, and they can't last a minute in the classroom and they damn sure won't last a real minute in the realworld.
(think billy madison-esque @*%!)

IMO
Religion/character/integrity/knowledge > [Drakee]money and the cars, cars and the clothes, the %@+%[/Fakee]

Originally Posted by 92

this thread sucks.
smh.gif
at the people getting salty at these kids for being born into money.
don't be salty, those fools didn't earn jack @*%!, they were spoon fed everything in life.
I go to school with so many of these dumb !!##%, and they can't last a minute in the classroom and they damn sure won't last a real minute in the real world.
(think billy madison-esque @*%!)

IMO
Religion/character/integrity/knowledge > [Drakee]money and the cars, cars and the clothes[/Fakee]
huh? nobody was getting salty.....until you came in angry as hell
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's true that some kids that are born into money, live in a bubble and really don't know much. But some of do work hard, earn things for themselves,are in tuned with the real world etc

Back
Top Bottom