Post your house. vol. I hope I'm not the only one who posts

32026eb4d898137d2f5f0eb0b68e146effbdee1f.jpg

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif

It's true that some kids that are born into money, live in a bubble and really don't know much. But some of do work hard, earn things for themselves, are in tuned with the real world etc
True. I make sure to call out people who brag about things they didn't earn though, especially if they try dissing on other peoples stuff,it's despicable. I meet many humble and douche bag rich people around my way.

http://aubstuh86.niketalk.yuku.com
aubstuh86

I though you lived in Vancouver and were moving to Lynnwood? Was you frontin'?

^ y would i lie about where i live?? i lived in that APT the entire school year last year while at the U and might stay at that APT next school year.

im in vancity for the summer and dont move in to lynnwood till feb

Im hoping the place with 2 jets on the drive is really Travoltas??
smh.gif
laugh.gif

if the rest aint duckies though, damn....

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Manhatten beach is beautiful, doesnt even resemble brooklyn to me at all
laugh.gif
Houses there are amazing :O I live right across the bay in sheepshead bay, but go to school at kcc in manhatten beach. Only thing i don't like about mb is the fact theres no stores at all around you.(unless your walking over the bridge on emmonds) Only stores are at the very beginning once you enter.. or the little corner stores right by the college that charge you an arm and a leg for everything.
lucky! my commute to go to kcc takes about an hour
If I'm going by bus my commute takes ALOT longer than what it should be for the distance i live
laugh.gif
If I'm driving to campus it takes me 8-11 minutes tops.. if i have tocatch the B49 at ave X by my house.. it'll take me about 40 minutes for me to walk out my front door to get to campus. I HATE having to take the bus, butuntil i can afford my own car, I get my moms car 2-3 times a week.

was wondering if anyone would make this thread after the celebrity one. i'll post mine later .

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by 92

this thread sucks.
smh.gif
at the people getting salty at these kids for being born into money.
don't be salty, those fools didn't earn jack @*%!, they were spoon fed everything in life.
I go to school with so many of these dumb !!##%, and they can't last a minute in the classroom and they damn sure won't last a real minute in the real world.
(think billy madison-esque @*%!)

IMO
Religion/character/integrity/knowledge > [Drakee]money and the cars, cars and the clothes[/Fakee]
huh? nobody was getting salty.....until you came in angry as hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
forreal dude is calling everyone else salty but he hasthe saltiest post in the entire thread

Originally Posted by 92

this thread sucks.
smh.gif
at the people getting salty at these kids for being born into money.
don't be salty, those fools didn't earn jack @*%!, they were spoon fed everything in life.
I go to school with so many of these dumb !!##%, and they can't last a minute in the classroom and they damn sure won't last a real minute in the real world.
(think billy madison-esque @*%!)

IMO
Religion/character/integrity/knowledge > [Drakee]money and the cars, cars and the clothes, the %@+%[/Fakee]
u mad doggie?

Nice places NT.
Gives me a lot to look forward to once I decide to upgrade from my current home in a few years.

I'm good I can in no way take part in posting where i'm located at.
LMAOOOO u people are crazy..........and u wonder why we hear all these stories
about houses being robbed
SMH I c alot more broken-in-houses-post coming outta this.

2803vy0.jpg

2ldeyxg.jpg

Mom and Pops House.

Stonehaven20Pool.jpg

Student Apartments at Riverside in the beginning of September.

Back
Top Bottom