Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

I think you'd beat Charles Barkley on the most clueless analyzer in sports history.

How can you say the Lakers (world champs) wouldn't stand a chance in a game 7 series with the Heat.....

We haven't even played them bro....................

Wooooow....... Cmon now... You serious right now?

Stone face to the max sweat heart.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Bandwagoner? Nah. I'm a LBJ fan till death. Get your laughs in while you can. You dudes KNOW LA cant beat that team in a 7 game series.
laugh.gif

* Goes back to Sports & Training
nerd.gif

You do realize that there's only a few returning players on that team (of those returning, Wade is the only significant one).  Majority of the players are new to the team.  I'd say it'll take them 2-3 years to actually be contenders for rings.  Kobe & Shaq we're running together for a few years and kept getting swept out of the playoffs.  It took them time to figure out how to play together and end up with the 3-peat.  It also helped that Phil Jax came along as well... I'm pretty sure Spoelstra is no Phil Jax.

HK..those adidas all stars and ii's are my favorite kobe's from the adidas line.
pimp.gif

i think these are good enough to bring this back to page 1...

Finally got a pair of the away finals...

hk-finally an avy i can get down with!
how is life ricky? i always wanted either the wht/yellow adidas II's or the all white ones, idk why though, i had a chance to get the charcoals when kobe ended his contract, but the sizes at the adidas outlet didn't work....i wonder if i bought them then, if i'd still have them today....

Conor...dope Orcas!

Ricky...whatup!

mike2389..Im kicking myself for passing on the IV Finals multiple times
smh.gif
@ me

crappy pic, but most recent addition to my Kobes
106wods.jpg

forgot to post, but my son and I unds'd these on the 4th of July. Son in IIIs, me in ZKVIDs
33kc5ck.jpg

s2tsoh.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think you'd beat Charles Barkley on the most clueless analyzer in sports history.

How can you say the Lakers (world champs) wouldn't stand a chance in a game 7 series with the Heat.....

We haven't even played them bro....................

Wooooow....... Cmon now... You serious right now?

Stone face to the max sweat heart.

just like on Dec. 25th when all the Lebron fans were saying when we meet them in the finals we would not be able to beat them

OH WAIT...
roll.gif

Saw these on sale for $99 at HOH....
29w91eg.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger for retail a while back. Glad I waited.

lil late, but thanks spoiledfeet!

been looking for these for a while in my size.....finally found em for a good price IMO.

3586fyb.jpg

2d92o2h.jpg

if anyone has the jacket or shirt w/ all the laker banners (the banners that are in the rafters at staples), can you please take a good and clear pic of the MPLS BANNER and pm me or post it on here for me please? thanks in advance

Chris....not sure if this is good enough? Cant find much better on google
ohwell.gif

1_cbe6a92ca7254034afee54ac3da622a6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom