+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

i honestly hated the fit at first, i saw a pair w/o the strapped and it looked cool, so i thought i'll give it a try. and the outcome straps off>straps(my opinion tho)

xblker47:
ska were those a size 11?? How much did the auction end for??
Yeah, size 11. I just did the BIN, for $250.

People get so mad when someone wins an auction and the winner doesn't pay. What about when an auction is won and the seller pulls out?
mad.gif
eyes.gif

eBay auction are legal contracts, and backing out of legal contracts is fraud. Every time an NTer has been proven to be a fraud, I've banned them.

Every time.

Less frauds on NT = better community.

^sorry to hear that.

He had those up for awhile. (thought about them myself)

Just shady business...

ska, that sucks bro...

any chance your paypal is unconfirmed? if so that could be why he refunded.

him not communicating is bad business though.

damn ska, that sucks. it's happened to me a few times before also. won some old deion's and the seller said they were lost in the mail and sent me arefund
eyes.gif

it's also funny you mention daraiderfan. he tried getting over on me on ebay before with some alternate account shenanigans. btw - he's also anNT'er, he's probably reading this right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

xblker47:
ska were those a size 11?? How much did the auction end for??
Yeah, size 11. I just did the BIN, for $250.

People get so mad when someone wins an auction and the winner doesn't pay. What about when an auction is won and the seller pulls out?
mad.gif
eyes.gif

eBay auction are legal contracts, and backing out of legal contracts is fraud. Every time an NTer has been proven to be a fraud, I've banned them.

Every time.

Less frauds on NT = better community.

same thign happened to me with a pair of nike free rods. seller backed out saying his brother took them to flight club. two weeks later herelisted them...hasn't been able to move them. also, i believe daraiderfan is an NTer.

^ Yeah they were.

He e-mailed me this morning saying that he has someone else handle his shipping, and he had the volt ZL3 in a 9 and an 11, and I guess he doesn't knowwhere they are now or something, because he said that he believes his shipping person "is turning out to be a theif." Here's everything so far:
me:
Just wondering why you refunded my money. If the item is no longer available or you're selling it to someone else, I think I deserve to know that. If there's a problem or something and you need me to re-send payment, that's fine. Either way, I think I deserve some sort of communication. If I decided to just not pay for the item without communicating to you, I'm sure you'd be upset. I saw you're on NikeTalk, as DaRaiderfan. I'm an admin on NikeTalk (23ska909red02). eBay auctions are legal contracts, and backing out of a contract is fraud. We definitely try to keep all frauds off of NikeTalk. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
DaRaiderfan:
Please forgive the lateness of my reply. The auction was a mislisting. (the shoes were listed as a wrong size) I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have paypaled you 15$ for your trouble. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me. On another note My mother has been ill (the reason I'm selling shoes bin the first place) I appreciate your understanding under these circumstances.
me:
I do have another question. What size are they?
DaRaiderfan:
I had an 11 and 9 in these. I can't seem to find either. I hired someone to help me with my shipping, but I think he is turning out to be a theif. Again, I am very sorry.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ska has that been the only pair of volts youve seen on ebay? I could have swore another pair or two has been on there within in the last few months in a size11
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Pretty sure he's lying, but who cares? It's a sneaker.........a piece of leather and rubber.
i'm pretty sure he cares, he really wanted the sneakers...

and sometimes sneakers aren't just a peice of leather and rubber, sometimes sneakers have meaning...

xblker47:
ska has that been the only pair of volts youve seen on ebay? I could have swore another pair or two has been on there within in the last few months in a size 11
nerd.gif

Yeah, first pair I've seen on there in the last couple years, actually, except for a pair I saw on there around the beginning of last year,but I'm pretty sure they were fake.

If you happen to see a pair in a 10.5-12, I'd be more than appreciative if you'd let me know.
smokin.gif

l Knicks Fresh Knick l:
morningstar7777:
Pretty sure he's lying, but who cares? It's a sneaker.........a piece of leather and rubber.

i'm pretty sure he cares, he really wanted the sneakers...

and sometimes sneakers aren't just a peice of leather and rubber, sometimes sneakers have meaning...
Nah, they are just sneakers to me. Every shoe I have is just a sneaker.

But morningstar, think about the 'drastic' measures I've taken here: e-mailed him twice, andcomplained about it in 1 thread on a sneaker message board. Wow. I must be super upset, right?
tongue.gif
If I were writing my governor about this and trying to find the guy'saddress and what not, I could understand you saying something like 'Calm down. They're just sneakers.' But just calmly e-mailing him twice andmentioning it in a thread on a message board is hardly enough for someone to say 'Calm down.They're just sneakers.'
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

xblker47:
ska has that been the only pair of volts youve seen on ebay? I could have swore another pair or two has been on there within in the last few months in a size 11
nerd.gif
Yeah, first pair I've seen on there in the last couple years, actually, except for a pair I saw on there around the beginning of last year, but I'm pretty sure they were fake.

If you happen to see a pair in a 10.5-12, I'd be more than appreciative if you'd let me know.
smokin.gif

Ill see what I can do
wink.gif

Did you buy those olympic azgs I pointed out to you??

^ Yezzir. Thanks for hooking me up, man. I'll post pics when they come in.

Can't wait.
smokin.gif

You're threatening to ban the dood when in my opinion it's no way fraud, a lace of moral character? Maybe. Fraud? No. He refunded you and refunded youquick, no matter what the reason was, if this happened to me, would you ban daraiderfan on my behalf? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I used to get it in OHIO!!!!

MORE BRONS

Those Soldier II's are FIRE
smokin.gif
. Those are home/away OSU PE's right?

On the other hand, those Taxi's are beyond gross.

morningstar7777:
You're threatening to ban the dood when in my opinion it's no way fraud, a lace of moral character? Maybe. Fraud? No. He refunded you and refunded you quick, no matter what the reason was, if this happened to me, would you ban daraiderfan on my behalf? I don't think so.
#1. Backing out of a legal contract is fraud.
#2. Refunded me quickly? He refunded me a full 4 days later, and that was only after I contacted him about whether they had shipped yet or not.
#3. I've banned people before for failing to deliver goods they committed to deliver after receiving payment and then refunding payment days later withoutcommunicating beforehand. Twice. I'm not putting any names out, because, not to be rude, but it's none of your business. But yes, I would ban someoneon your behalf doing the same thing.
#4. First you're saying 'It's just a sneaker', which is basically 'You should calm down'; now you're saying 'It's immoral,but not fraud', which is basically 'You shouldn't ban him.' You're not a new fan of mine, are you? Or are you just one of these types whoalmost always oppose whatever the mod/admin says? Just curious.

Neverwearthem Im jealous, I need a pair of 3s
grin.gif

I dont know if thats a good price on the 3s, I could of swore ive seen deadstock pairs for 600$

Can anyone possibly speak on the sizing of Birthday IV's for me?....

I've recently come across a NDS sz 8 pair (the owner of this pair claims they run big, along the lines of 8.5/9-*@+)

and

a DS sz 7.5 pair, which I was originally concerned may be too tight for me.

I have a pair of blk/reds sz 8 that I wear w/ regualarity and they fit me fine, although are a little snug to get in to (just the way the shoe is made Ithink). I assumed all colorways of the IV's fit the same, but perhaps I could be wrong?

I'd much rather go w/ the DS pair even though theyd cost me more, but I dont want to get the 7.5's and they be too tight...any opinions?...

Back
Top Bottom