+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]My 2nd pair...[/color]
smokin.gif

2wg86bk.jpg

Thanks Jermaine. Always respect your stuff.

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Hey Aaron, some sweet VI/s, my friend![/color]

Nice pickup on the lebron svsm home 2's I see you finally were able to score a pair for a price you wanted to pay

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Aw, Fred![/color] How about you grow your feet another size and we'll get you hooked up faster!
laugh.gif
I've only been seeing larger sizes lately. Your day will come, myfriend. Don't worry. Besides, you got plenty more than what I have! By the way, I scored a 3rd pair of Titaniums. Now I can wear a pair (like you) withgood back-up pairs in the wings!

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]xbiker47 -[/color] They're size 12.

smh.gif
there goes another pair of dunkmans in my size. thanksfor maken my search that much harder
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

such a dope shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Nice pickup on the lebron svsm home 2's I see you finally were able to score a pair for a price you wanted to pay

Yea finally still looking for some Aways though...

and I want Lebron IV's SVSM Home and Away but I haven't seen many around in an 11 or 11.5 lately.

Anyone point me in the right direction besides ebay.

Nice I'm sure you'll find the away lebron 2's with time. I got those also but unfortunately not for sale, like them too much to let them go, gottahave 2 pairs, 1 to rock, 1 to stock

i got those fruity pebbles...still DS if someone wants em...i dont really care for lebrons...fake jays to me imo...Xx...

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

i got those fruity pebbles
What size, don't tell me it's a 10 or 10.5

Anyways, Brandon nice p/u on the SVSM 2's. I dedicate this WLDYT to you.
368871907.jpg

Side bar, I almost dropped a grande java chip frap(loose lids do that) on these while driving. I guess he got pissed off because I unloaded about 5lbs ofchange in the drive through
mad.gif

^^^ thats a close call. i wore my away svsm 2s last week and stepped on a shard of glass too deep and ended up letting out some of the air from the sole beforesuper glueing them. seriously felt like my heart was deflating when i heard the noise

Blaze - nice MVPs, very clean

wooballer - love those stormtrooper IVs...

and it goes without saying those SVSM 2's are...
pimp.gif

very nice 2K3's Fred...i rocked my Raw Lew 2K3 pe's yesterday...not as nice as that pair but there still nice...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom