+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Fred, dope II's and 2K3's bro.

Sadly I only own 4's and VI's right now.

I gotta find AZG, 2's, 3's and at least one pair of 5's...

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Fred -[/color] And you're telling me [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]I suck[/color] 'cause I landed 2-pairs of Dunkman II's? [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Those 2K3's are sick![/color]
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by 425kicks425

^^they were a 10 and he offed them already incase he didnt get back to you. good thing they werent my size

Do you know who got them?

nope but he said he did a 800 meet up through craigslist i believe

You're killin' me with your "LeBron Week", Fred! [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Nice stuff.[/color] Although, weMichigan fans would [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]never[/color] buy a pair of Ohio State PEs!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DannManns

You're killin' me with your "LeBron Week", Fred! Nice stuff. Although, we Michigan fans would never buy a pair of Ohio State PEs!
laugh.gif

yea Fred you had a very nice "Lebron Week" lol

-Tyler

NYC and Blue Super's just showed up yesterday...great start to a great day - and got to complete a couple sets

pics%21%20486.jpg

pics%21%20490.jpg

BUT i heard there is a Yellow superman 3?!
sick.gif
nerd.gif
is that Fact or Fiction?

if that is fact someone please put me in contact with a picture or better yet the actual kicks!!!!

I've heard alot about yellow superman's but never seen a actual photo only photoshops.

and don't forget about MVP superman's.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I've heard alot about yellow superman's but never seen a actual photo only photoshops.

those MVPs i think were a custom 1 of 1 and thus probably un-attainable ...

Originally Posted by Bkals1976

Yellow Superman III = Fact..
nerd.gif
B - hook me up!!!!

masterhammy - yeah they are some of my favorites...

cyu9204 wrote:
^^ Nice NYC set! There was a yellow superman III?

here is the NYC set...sans 20-5-5 Pro-City

pics%21%20498.jpg

Originally Posted by Zach13g

yea ive heard about the yellow superman's aswell...but no pics of course...and i think the MVP's are a 1 of 1 too...

-Tyler

Are you talking about mvp 3's? If so, they are not 1 of 1, I passed on a pair a while ago in lebron's size, wasn't worth paying the asking price.

Back
Top Bottom