Post Your Name Vol. It's Late

I can't sleep at all tonight.

So I started thinking about how crazy people are getting with these names lately. I believe in being unique but dayum, people just try too hard. My friends (acouple) tried to fuse their names together or something like that and came out with some wild ones. Just hearing them stressed me out.

Anyway, my name is Blair. Kind of a girl name but they think it's cute. Not too common, but not over the top crazy either

Post yours...imma get some sleep

Hi I'm Justin.

I hate when I'm not paying attention in class or work, and people use my name in a sentence like, "....don't forget to do that, but just in case..."

%@%+ gets my attention quick
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Hi I'm Justin.

I hate when I'm not paying attention in class or work, and people use my name in a sentence like, "....don't forget to do that, but just in case..."

%@%+ gets my attention quick
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My buddy in 3rd grade name was Mark Reid. So when it was reading time and he was goofing off our teacher would yell "Mark read!!"
laugh.gif

At that age he would get mad confused
laugh.gif
. It would take him a minute buteventually he would look up like "I see what you did there"

I'm Douglas... Most people call me Doug. Everyone says "oh, like the television show?!? doo dooo dooo dodododo dooo do do"

I'm currently speaking to a girl named Kandolite.
ohwell.gif
She's a sweetheart though.

Originally Posted by dlsilva21

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that sounds like the name of a damn flashlight.

I'm Douglas... Most people call me Doug. Everyone says "oh, like the television show?!? doo dooo dooo dodododo dooo do do"

ohwell.gif

Pics? Nah i'm just kidding
nerd.gif
. Good luck though

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that sounds like the name of a damn flashlight.
it's actually of a kind of lightbulb... get it right!

frown.gif

But yeah, it's supposed to be like "candlelight" but there's a story that goes along with that I've been repeating for about 4 years. Ihonestly don't even know if it's right any more.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom