POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

That chocolate hat isn't new era correct? It looks almost satin too

Also no one scooped up huf satins? I'm amazed
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ya its a new era and i think the camera makes it look satin
whats gonna be on the update so we can beast over it
8b4tsli.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

6sj6rzc.jpg

pickups for friends.
That L.A. just reminded me I had a similar one already:

What material is it though? The right side of it looks like it has some lines or like the material is different.

Decided to post this nuggets joint to shed some light on the nba logo issue. This is one of their current logos, but seems to me that new era puts these out onthe under as you only rarely see them. I copped this fitted like 3 months ago so its not old enough to be under the old contract or anything. Is there anyonewho REALLY knows?

5c02583e74a143e91365902befc8af98cad4595.pjpg

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

Decided to post this nuggets joint to shed some light on the nba logo issue. This is one of their current logos, but seems to me that new era puts these out on the under as you only rarely see them. I copped this fitted like 3 months ago so its not old enough to be under the old contract or anything. Is there anyone who REALLY knows?

roll.gif
no offense but yeah, im confused as well.

smh @ capcity messing up my order for the Suns Fitted in a 7 1/2.
Hopefully if i order the black/yellow sharks it goes smoothly.
Anyone that got the suns for me brand new in a 1/2 or even 3/8 hit me up.

Also my mother is going to NEW YORK in the near future..... Any good spots I can send her ????? Thanks.

im gonna find myself puttin the new sticker on old hats
its my way of bringing them back to life

anybody heard from henz??? i pm'd him bout coppin me all three bully joints and he neva answered back.... and by da way, carolina hurricanes...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if those materials are newly offered than I would say "stealing" might be a stretch... just that all three are trying to push it with the newmaterials

Back
Top Bottom