POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ If that is one of the old joints the underbill is grey w/ the black paisley print. One of my favorite fitteds actually, the underbill makes the hat... almostas much as those two franks joints.

Ltotheizzo,

Where'd you get the SJ Sharks fitted?!??!? I've been looking for one for forever!!!

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Ltotheizzo,

Where'd you get the SJ Sharks fitted?!??!? I've been looking for one for forever!!!

DeewLay I seen both NE sharks at Eastridge Mall here in San Jose Ca, this one store downstairs has Many Sharks, Sf, A's fitteds.

Couple of my Christmas pickups. Thank you Ty and the guys at Leaders for hooking it up.

1f52590ea95abf0ce74a65f1fd104f5a383a193.jpg

My 3 newest all together.

6642553e15513f60ed1ae271bd75c058354f7b6.jpg

AJ4EVER,

thanks man. went by today, and nothing larger than a 7 1/2. dammit..

and the search continues...

OK Guys I need a little help from the fitted gang...

I picked up a Hundreds New Era from Leaders for my good good friend to give him for x-mas. Well the hat ran huge, it's an 8 and isn't even close tofitting like his other 8's.

So my buddy insists that I just get him another 8, but I am thinking I should go down to a 7-7/8???

Can anyone confirm that this last run of Hundreds New Eras with the bomb on front runs big?

ALSO, anyone have an 8 or 7-7/8's for sale for me? black!?? TIA

^ that should be it, cuz it is on 3rd ave, but idk about the store # or zip, its between 109th n 110th st. and 3rd ave in manhattan

Originally Posted by BBBFalcs

OK Guys I need a little help from the fitted gang...

I picked up a Hundreds New Era from Leaders for my good good friend to give him for x-mas. Well the hat ran huge, it's an 8 and isn't even close to fitting like his other 8's.

So my buddy insists that I just get him another 8, but I am thinking I should go down to a 7-7/8???

Can anyone confirm that this last run of Hundreds New Eras with the bomb on front runs big?

ALSO, anyone have an 8 or 7-7/8's for sale for me? black!?? TIA
pretty sure most people in this thread who coped said they went a size down

Pegasus Sports Dba Butter Sports
New York Ny 10029

Is this the Pegasus you all refer to so much? Leave for NYC in a day. Need to know. Thanks
Nah, that's not it. I know what store that is & it's certainly not Pegasus. The real Pegasus is on 186th & Broadway. Theydon't open up until late though, so I'd go as late in the evening as you could. Bring alot of cash too becaus Pegasus is a hood spot & theydon't take credit cards. You from Florida right? Good luck wit' all that.....

Originally Posted by Star Time

Pegasus Sports Dba Butter Sports
New York Ny 10029

Is this the Pegasus you all refer to so much? Leave for NYC in a day. Need to know. Thanks
Nah, that's not it. I know what store that is & it's certainly not Pegasus. The real Pegasus is on 186th & Broadway. They don't open up until late though, so I'd go as late in the evening as you could. Bring alot of cash too becaus Pegasus is a hood spot & they don't take credit cards. You from Florida right? Good luck wit' all that.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom