POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ Yeah... I am apparently looking for whatever you are on that would make that look infared. I feel your pain though, I've been waiting on an infared fitbesides those huf 3ms for ever.

But I I had to guess they made those specifically for the Cactus/Orange Air Tech Challanges that came out not to long ago. Nice hat, bad shoes.

^ yea that angels is a nice colorway, if you remeber we did a orioles that same colorway bout 2 - 3 months back, sold out.

smh.gif
hot as hell..

i went in half with my dude to cop that x,xiii pack... i only wanted the 13's...

got hit up on aim by jewels talkin about cc just updated with pirates fitteds... im thinkin ok cool

..check it out this morning...an my exact reaction was
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Just because of that fitted i might cop the shadows
smh.gif

Indians is bannanas too

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

i went in half with my dude to cop that x,xiii pack... i only wanted the 13's...

hrmm, i need to get rid of my sz 10 Xs,
happy.gif

laugh.gif
i would actually take u up on that offer if u added the kangol. .. .
laugh.gif

but nah im a 12

Bought the new 08 TB Rays fitted and a custom fitted from Lids.com (jus to see what they was hittin for) n they just came...even thought DHL decided to leavemy package outside overnight . I'm lucky it didnt blow away or get snatched up or something.
eyes.gif

Anyway, here they go:

n42604881_31073990_4920.jpg

n42604881_31073991_5109.jpg

n42604881_31073989_4754.jpg
(it's blk/yellow, sorry for thecrappy pic. my room is too bright)
n42604881_31073988_4560.jpg

The Lids fitted is pretty good as far as stitching goes, but the crown feels too thin and the band is too firm. Overall, I'm happy (especially since I onlypaid $15 with the buy 1 get one 1/2 off a couple weeks back)

yo demonbasketball that bulls fitteds is tough it reminds me of the one that freeway rocked in an older video, but his was all black with jus the horns red..........cc yall carry that?

man all the good nba stuff is long gone i want pinstripes and no windy city BS.
47b8df01b3127cceb4401ce5c11700000026109EZsWTJw3c

This is definitely one of my favorite hats.....
pimp.gif
I need to take some pics of my joints soon, just to lazy.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

CC jacks peg again SMH. CC come back hard in the summer you guys falling through the cracks.

are you talking about the blackhawks that looks a lot like the blackhawks that CC did before? the pic withfab?

otherwise im lost.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

smh.gif
hot as hell..

got hit up on aim by jewels talkin about cc just updated with pirates fitteds... im thinkin ok cool

..check it out this morning...an my exact reaction was
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Just because of that fitted i might cop the shadows
smh.gif

Indians is bannanas too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Did you check out my post up there^? I knew you of all people on here was gonna be on itheavy!

if u talkin bout the grey pirates with the yellow and black, then its been in lids for a long time so i dont see how they jacked pegs

Yeah the pirates joint has like a 3D efect on it in which I like. Shout out too capcity this weekend!!! Sirkuss ,koo and the rest of the gang Airmax didnt seeyah. Thunderchunk How much you want on those 10's

a couple flicks i posted a while back in the first fitted thread...

and good lookin to my dudes up the street on this,,

ill post some more stuff when i get around to taking some new flicks...

yo airmax87... you see i STAY with the B fitteds, right? show us some more love dogg...
laugh.gif
the christmas colored sox joint was too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Derrtay

quick ?

the red authentic D BAcks fitted...is it maroon or is it a red?

It is a brick/rust red, similar to that on the Astros fitted. It's not the red found on Phillies, Reds, Nationals, or Cardinals hats.

Back
Top Bottom