Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

b20678_ASTROwobB.jpg

my fault lol.

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

i go up in her building me and my cousin eating chinease food. i walk in there and i get asked 30 questions by her %@@* sisters boyfriend about where i get the OGs this and that. so i go to her room and then i see the goods im just like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
they were huge i thought i was done for. she then said "i want you inside me papi blancito chulo" then i get my texas swerve on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then mom dukes comes home and freaks out curses me out in spanish then calls my phone nd talks more +*+. i still have the message but i dont know how to put it on the computer. it was amazing man ive had my share of DR , and PR girls but jesus them tiggs was out this world.
NY @*%@+%% don't even talk like that
laugh.gif

props though
pimp.gif

Man I need to stay outta this thread I went from buying a fitted every couple of months to buying 11 this weekemd
smh.gif

Any info on that blue/black orioles(sp) up there
nerd.gif

milwaukee-brewers-fitted-baseball-cap_newera_59fifty_2.jpg

milwaukee-brewers-fitted-baseball-cap_newera_59fifty_4.jpg

Strictly fitteds is holding back info to where this is located
smh.gif
nerd.gif

caramel suede crown though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

milwaukee-brewers-fitted-baseball-cap_newera_59fifty_2.jpg

milwaukee-brewers-fitted-baseball-cap_newera_59fifty_4.jpg

Strictly fitteds is holding back info to where this is located
smh.gif
nerd.gif

caramel suede crown though
pimp.gif

that why I didnt post it. I dont see wut the big deal is to post the info. strictly fitteds got horrible taste in fitteds anyway with the trash they post 90%of the time.

that x-men fur fitted<<<<<<<a pile of shhhh on your head

^^
how can you tell that his collect fake? D-block and that blue/black birds ( I think orioles logo) been posted mad times recently. Dont kno about the dipsetsbut the rest look ok to me.

Back
Top Bottom