Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

ALL THOSE DIPS ARE FAKE. LOOK AT THAT LOGO ITS HUGE. THE DBLOCK LOGO IS OFF AND SO IS THE STICKER. THE ORIOLES MIGHT BE REAL. HATER? WHY WOULD I HAT ON THAT WEAK COLLECTION.
94115df201d00e1aca70bedd77183174e3460eb.jpg

b6f2534f880e4dd405514983a2c62e6a369f319.jpg

e4315ff00cd2061513eb97bab3e764169871532.jpg

bd4352dff9380c52d4ff05e41e58d480423764b.jpg

30c35a0bf5d10783d72003681b927fbfcfff3e3.jpg

6033504ef20f02cbd4e302a71dadd10c2890aed.jpg

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE WHOLE COLLECTION
grin.gif

Ur collection aint all that
.... even if its only a piece of it....also where's that warriors and mets from?
Word.
laugh.gif

Dude got samples and all but 80% of the stuff in there is wack.
sean jean....REALLY??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

quality > quantity. Sonny over there wit them gas station fitteds
alien.gif

and CC when or is that Grey wool & Gucci fitted droppin online? I think its an Indians cap
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

80%?....99.9%.....only decent thing I see is that free pimp c joint....remeber limited don't make it make it hot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wanted to give room for improvement.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ The gas station comment

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

a few new stuff the past few weeks

does anybody know what logo this is? i swear it had an mlb logo on the back but i couldnt figure out what logo it is.

How they logo gonna be a condom?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Interesting turn of pages

Lmfao
so wuts the story with this citi field fitted? why did ne pull the plug?

am87 just told me that it was in the paper
they said it looked too much like the Dominos logo.
and lmfao O'drama.
someone make it in black with a gold logo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

then imma goto lids and get it embroidered
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

dafitted king...what you posted all i see is trash homey..nothing eye poppin at all

yeah the logo resemble the dominoes logo..if i can find the article ill post it ...it was in the daily news...so assuming mlb was complaining about it...it gotpulled...

where is riverbear?

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

dafitted king...what you posted all i see is trash homey..nothing eye poppin at all

yeah the logo resemble the dominoes logo..if i can find the article ill post it ...it was in the daily news...so assuming mlb was complaining about it...it got pulled...

where is riverbear?
The article says that this logo would be worn on the sleeves
14metspatch.190.jpg

DOMLOGOColor.jpg

3174470956_e547c97ba0_o.png

this would only be sold on merchandise.

Link to the article
http://bats.blogs.nytimes...ints-for-citi-field-logo/

yo the mets are mad dumb for this cuz that fitted was crack and it woulda been copped.

yankees>>>>>mets

Sorry i dont have all cap city and peg joints
laugh.gif
. My family is personalfriends with the Koch's, if you even know who that is. First series BBC, First Series Ice Creams, 10 Deep Samples, Huf x Foober Sample, Diamond Sample,Tons of Supreme samples, Playboy samples, all the dips, dips harlem, stussy x mets, stussy x yankees, green lantern samples, spike lee samples, hundredssamples, mishka samples, terrence mcgee & gameday samples, Black coffeez from japan, most high samples, team roc samples ONLY given to the rocafellafamily.....

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Sorry i dont have all cap city and peg joints
laugh.gif
. My family is personal friends with the Koch's, if you even know who that is. First series BBC, First Series Ice Creams, 10 Deep Samples, Huf x Foober Sample, Diamond Sample, Tons of Supreme samples, Playboy samples, all the dips, dips harlem, stussy x mets, stussy x yankees, green lantern samples, spike lee samples, hundreds samples, mishka samples, terrence mcgee & gameday samples, Black coffeez from japan, most high samples, team roc samples ONLY given to the rocafella family.....

i dont care how limited or exclusive something is
if its ugly its ugly
you got some nice hats in those pics
but most of that stuff looked bad

all hail the king! let's keep this post moving guys.

ECC.com update will be up in a couple hours!

sorry i dont have all cap city and peg joints
laugh.gif
. My family is personal friends with the Koch's, if you even know who that is. First series BBC, First Series Ice Creams, 10 Deep Samples, Huf x Foober Sample, Diamond Sample, Tons of Supreme samples, Playboy samples, all the dips, dips harlem, stussy x mets, stussy x yankees, green lantern samples, spike lee samples, hundreds samples, mishka samples, terrence mcgee & gameday samples, Black coffeez from japan, most high samples, team roc samples ONLY given to the rocafella family.....
so fittedking you hype about that..first off..you said it correctly YOUR FAMILY IS FRIENDS!!! and waht does that mean?????..i get drunk andtwisted maybe twice a month wit the dips...been there when freekey came fresh outta jail and was licking girls in the middle of the street....I break bread,drink and hit up strip clubs..u wanna call ducktales you can if you want..but if you search the internet properly you will see me with them homey
smile.gif
so doesthat make me special NO IT DOESNT SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE......

secondly who cares about bbc and ice cream fitteds THEY GARBAGE.....all those huf 10 deep and what ever nonsense u mentioned those hypebeast hats they aintholding no weight over here homey cuz id rather have any of capcity joints or peg joints than that NON SENSE YOU PUT UP THERE.....WOW YOU GOT SAMPLE ROCAFELLASim so happy for you homeboy...sereiously ill take something like that all red boston braves that capcity dropped over any samples you posted that you have anthats real talk...like someone said if stuff you posted is weak take the L and keep it moving dont sit there and try and justify the whack stuff.... letscontinue this post now.

q yessir citifields got pulled grrr damnit im mad grrr...i was gon cop but messed up
frown.gif

^^
cosign everything except I dont kno dispet personally and I would never rock a boston hat.

seriously tho cc worst fitted imaginable still better then fittedking entire collect hands down.

honestly wut got me salty was that he dissed sumones post and put his up like "mine is better then his". If he just posted his stuff up without allthat @@+ I woulda kept my opinion to myself cuz not everybody is gonna like everybody elses stuff.

exactly orfiyus

now again this era better than anything dafittedking would post up from now until he comes out and says he knows the trumps personally : \

0c53624a42652993abf4aa823f7dac4c85987201.jpg

these were the good ol days
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom