Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

ohwell.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif
.. _ Used to go ape in total sports

I'll never forget the day Me Siirkus and my man Dave walked from the gallery to south street and it was like 95 degrees
sick.gif
smh.gif
.. The good ol days
laugh.gif

total sport days. they took all my money when i was a kid.

I'll never forget the day Me Siirkus and my man Dave walked from the gallery to south street and it was like 95 degrees .. The good ol days

more like 110 degrees. the bottom of my IV's were all melted one i got home.
smh.gif
. we were MADD young. LOL ..

cc update

a48895_SHARKSwbS.jpg
a48893_SFGIANTnrwS.jpg
a48883_SANJOSEGbokS.jpg
a48267_PHILLIESobrgS.jpg
a48261_MARINERblueblkmbS.jpg
a48256_MARINERbdggS.jpg
a48246_JERSEYowS.jpg
a48242_FLYERSrbS.jpg
a48233_FLORIDAmngS.jpg
a48227_CARDINALbeefbS.jpg
a48216_DEVILspgaS.jpg

Im really feelin that black/white shark. Its real nice. Might have to scoop that up and that indians patch fitted from last week when I get my paycheck.

^^

are there any online codes for CC?

i have to have them shipped out to me, and if i order one hat its something around $43 each after shipping...

is there someone that can pick up that new seattle mariners royal blue/black for me in a 1/2?

let me know, thanks to whoever can help

-J23C

DaFittedKingPeon wrote:
Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

dafitted king...what you posted all i see is trash homey..nothing eye poppin at all

Sorry i dont have all cap city and peg joints
laugh.gif
. My family is personal friends with the Koch's, if you even know who that is. First series BBC, First Series Ice Creams, 10 Deep Samples, Huf x Foober Sample, Diamond Sample, Tons of Supreme samples, Playboy samples, all the dips, dips harlem, stussy x mets, stussy x yankees, green lantern samples, spike lee samples, hundreds samples, mishka samples, terrence mcgee & gameday samples, Black coffeez from japan, most high samples, team roc samples ONLY given to the rocafella family.....

No one cares... sorry, this isnt ISS, you aint gonna impress with your bargin bin fitteds and name brand droppings.And you act like to put work in to get thesefitteds? you work for NE...
laugh.gif
And isnt Koch that spot between your $$#$and *%%?

Originally Posted by siirkus

what happend to SHAMGOD and STITCHESKICKS?
- Shamgod on Wall Street now
- Stitcherman is upstate losing his virginity.

yeah total sports had kats aping out lol...damn yall walked form gallery to south street eeekk....those were the good ole days lol...i agree wit siirkus tookall my money back then smh

worrr shamgod on wall street now nicee thats wasupp...

lol @ am87...

b47124_SFcrhB.jpg

I hope my suggestion about this colorway and/or this specific hat was taken into consideration......unless someone can confirm that there is an 8 availablewhich is what the site currently says.
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

b47124_SFcrhB.jpg

I hope my suggestion about this colorway and/or this specific hat was taken into consideration......unless someone can confirm that there is an 8 available which is what the site currently says.
nerd.gif
smh.gif
They have a SF warriors in that color
nerd.gif

Damn i hella slipped on the SF Giants( 49ers) colorway fitted on CC. Anybody have one for sale or know where i can find one in a 7 1/4???

^^ you ain't the only one, I just copped the white and black sharks instead

I'll post a pick of my small weekend collection soon

Back
Top Bottom