Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

any chance someone or CC got this joint lying around in a 5/8-3/4?
b18425_WARRIORgdwpB.jpg

Go Pro was THEEE spot for M&N, Authentic Jerseys and Pinwheels....back in those days, i have no idea if that place is even open still.

Yeah go pro is still open.. It look like they still got some of the same #%!% from 03 in there

Shouts to my dude AR for this joint..
pimp.gif

2zyzb7a.jpg

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Go Pro was THEEE spot for M&N, Authentic Jerseys and Pinwheels....back in those days, i have no idea if that place is even open still.

if you got more pics can you post em? I wouldnt mind seein the jerseys. Where is the store anyway?

Originally Posted by henz0

Yeah go pro is still open.. It look like they still got some of the same #%!% from 03 in there

Shouts to my dude AR for this joint..
pimp.gif

2zyzb7a.jpg

OOF.

That would look mean with the navy/carolina sheed highs
pimp.gif
. btw check yourinbox

Originally Posted by jae oh en

yo jae you might wanna check out all sports in stonestown. they bit off CC and i saw those there, but last time i was there they were out but they usuallyrestock. be careful though some of em has a whited out cali and some don't

That spot on South Street in Philly across from Ishkabibbles ALWAYS kept heat.
I used to be mad ignorant B4 9/11 and take flights to M&N go holla at Pete and Rub then head str8 to the Fitted spot.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I don't usually do White based hats, but that Sharks is pretty nice.
nerd.gif
wait for the LA Kings hat that Capcity has brewing up.
eek.gif
2 La Kings hats from CC are going to OWN the summer, mark my words.
I'm ashamed to own so many starter hats and not have designed these 2 hats myself
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

FIRE

I sent an email to myshirts about the citi field fitted last night and they came back at me sayin that it was sold out. So either they lyin or it really issold out.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

That spot on South Street in Philly across from Ishkabibbles ALWAYS kept heat.
I used to be mad ignorant B4 9/11 and take flights to M&N go holla at Pete and Rub then head str8 to the Fitted spot.

that's TS right there.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by jae oh en

yo jae you might wanna check out all sports in stonestown. they bit off CC and i saw those there, but last time i was there they were out but they usually restock. be careful though some of em has a whited out cali and some don't
word. i was hoping one of the local stores out here bit the colors. i'll check em out, thanks.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

b47124_SFcrhB.jpg

I hope my suggestion about this colorway and/or this specific hat was taken into consideration......unless someone can confirm that there is an 8 available which is what the site currently says.
nerd.gif
smh.gif
They have a SF warriors in that color
nerd.gif
Yeah I was saying before I'd like that colourway to be on Letter Logo's like the Giants, Mets, Yanks etc.

Not To Beat A Dead Horse But GOOOOOOD D@@MN That Cats Collection Was Straight Up [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BASURA[/color]!!!!!!
laugh.gif

If The Caps He Thought Were Worthy Of A Viewing Turned Out That Horrible I'd Hate To See What Type Of Flea Market Come Ups Were Left In Those Box's
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

*Anyhow, I'm Not Feeling Any ChiTown Lovin' From CC Lately.... Wool?.....Gucci?.....SOMETHING? This Fiend Needs His Fix!

has anyone ever ordered from becomefitted before, i ordered on the 18th and i havent got a tracking number yet

Back
Top Bottom