Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

told you guys before, jus lemme know what you want and I'll put it on hold

especially for hats before "release dates" works well in your favor with combined shipping!
how would we find out about fitteds before the release date? you go to cc alot?
sometimes they're posted via their crew or pickups... act like a hat "pre website" isn't leaked on here every other day
laugh.gif

thunder you right and I have posted stuff from the cc blog but they usually put it up like 2 days before the update. You made it sound like you knew like aweek or 2 weeks before lol.

thunder you right and I have posted stuff from the cc blog but they usually put it up like 2 days before the update. You made it sound like you knew like a week or 2 weeks before lol.
Nah I think thats exactly wht TC was saying, not talking about the blog.Correct me if I'm wrong but I always figured that most of the fittedsin CC's weekly updates have had been in-store for a minute. I remember seeing "fitted leaks"/pickup posts of some clean %%@ (for some reason Ithink it was that Blue Jays fit for the Godzilla CB34) a month before they were put online.

^ It really is. No exaggeration; I can't think of a cleaner logo IMO across all the leagues (Hornets, Raptors, and Sharks are up there tho). After seeingthe Charlotte Hornets joint get the okay I wouldn't be surprised if the Vancouver got the green light at some point.

i need that orioles fitted sigh does peg have it???i havent gotten a chance to go down to ecap or peg please let me know

they had one in black/grey with flipped brim at peg like 3 months ago. idk if its still there tho.
This was in reference to the Diplomats fitted correct?

If so, Henz
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Get at me

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

they had one in black/grey with flipped brim at peg like 3 months ago. idk if its still there tho.
This was in reference to the Diplomats fitted correct?

If so, Henz
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Get at me

yea I was talkin about the dipset fitted when I said that.

Back
Top Bottom