Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

sent this over to Major waiting to see if they bite...done up in army colors and in the mash style

thats a cool concept with the mash style major logo. Not feelin the color tho. I got a question tho if you send the store your design wuts to stop em for makinthe fitted and then not givin you credit or payin you for it?

nothing i guess, most cats are honest tho and appreicate a good idea and want to work with me

i will be working with Estate La on a few of my own customs for their fall/winter line of 2010
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

^ and gold lettering/eyelets, maybe even stitching (on the brim only)

in any case I went around the hood looking for foams... came back with 300 snapbacks.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

in any case I went around the hood looking for foams... came back with 300 snapbacks.
pimp.gif
... any clean Niners or Lakers joints?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh.gif
eek.gif
i need to buy more for my collection. any lakers/kings/raiders/ducks?

heres another one. I think it was posted in here before its wutever tho just in case someone missed it.

no niners, lakers, ducks in todays pickups.(although I still have a bunch from previous pickups still left over)

1 kings only
I'm separating them right now.

and emu, what size are you? I think I picked up a mighty ducks fitted in a small size (american needle) from the last time I went out there.

I saw these wool fitteds today I don't know if any have been posted. They also had blue/orange mets, and a black pirates (with the pirate logo)
357pxxc.jpg

1pb050.jpg

Man I gave in an bought that raptors fitted, with the discount it ain't to bad. You ill will that cali and ny fitted is clean. Where's this place?Anyone want my sf giants in the 49er colorway in a 7 1/2? It's just chilling an hasn't been rocked since i can only rock it with a white tee if idecided to wear it KVN

the homie just copped this for my bday (good looks lb510..i got you come june)....navy/red...bo sox are
grin.gif
...but i like this joint

Back
Top Bottom