Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

i just got my black/white sharks in from cc the pics do it no justice good looking out
pimp.gif

when are those two orlando joints dropping
nerd.gif

cc need to reup that black/white sharks joint. seriously the first fitted in months from cc that made me go ape shhhhhh

Hey Memphis

i see in your sig "ANTI E-CAPCITY.....SELF NOTE TO SELF, DONT DO BUSINESS AGAIN! ( YOU'veBEEN WARNED!)"

what is that about?

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Hey Memphis

i see in your sig "[color= rgb(51, 255, 51)]ANTI E-CAPCITY.....SELF NOTE TO SELF, DONT DO BUSINESS AGAIN! ( YOU've BEEN WARNED!)"

what is that about?

-J23C

[/color]
they legit. I dont kno wut the beefs about but majority of posters here order from them all the time with no problems. Ive ordered from themlike 4 times myself and gotten my products shipped to me real quick. Only beef I Got with em is they show too much love to cali, LI, and NJ and not enoughlove to the yanks but that wont stop me from ordering anything from them if I see sumthin cool.

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Cap City
nerd.gif
...can you guys work with CHL/WHL logos?
I've got a feeling the answer would be no
ohwell.gif
I can def think of atleast 10 OHL logo's that would be
pimp.gif

Stopped Into My Sleeper Spot Today And Picked Up A Couple $5 Pieces.

*OldSchool Brim Shape On This Gem

*Stumbled Across This Beauty That Raised Some Hype A Few Pages Back
pimp.gif

BIIIG Ups To You Know Who For The Hand With This One!!!..........Now I Just Need Me Some Eggo's
smokin.gif

CC needs to re-stock on some 49ers colorway giants hats and some more sharks. That would be
pimp.gif

That grizzlies is haunting me..

Bryan, better hope that joint doesn't sell out before it even hits the site
grin.gif
nerd.gif

thanks barack... still around

estate la likes the old crow collab. and maybe the Mr T ...have to see mlb rights and waiting on NE

Thanks For The Love Fella's
wink.gif

old style new eras>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'll Agree With This Statement..........This Sleeper Spot I've Come Across Should Have Some More Things To Come In The Future...ApparentlyAfter Talking To The Guy Working Today They Have A "Basement Full" Of "Old Shoes And Hats".....I'll Be Going Back Next Time I Get A DayOff Work To Make My Way Thru The Stockpile
laugh.gif

PS- Anyone Needing Grey Brim White Sox Caps In 7 3/8 (One Being From 3 Editions Or More Ago) Get At Me
nerd.gif

What happened to CC's size 7s?? They dont make em anymore? Damn i hate my size...haha

If anyone knows a good spot for sz. 7 fitteds, please enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom