Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

man, i just want a solid 3 M new era, no logos just plain and all 3M under the bill and all

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

how easy is it to shrink a hat a size or two?

Theres a guide on sum ways to shrink it on the first page. Theres been mixed results tho. imo it depends on the material. If its not 100% wool you gonnahave a hard time shrinking it cuz the other materials used to make fitteds are more shrink resistant. As an alternative you can always grow your hair out.

As I mentioned several days ago, I would post my entire fitted collection. I just finished completing my goal of at least one of every MLB team in the 100%wool, grey underbrim on field fitteds. It took awhile, but I did it. Just wanted to share... Everything is in my size 7 1/4

NL - East
nd6h3a.jpg

NL - Central
2v0khdy.jpg

NL - West
1zwklxz.jpg

RIP
amb0jp.jpg

AL - East
c2683.jpg

AL - Central
2s85i7a.jpg

AL - West
260zoys.jpg

National League
1611d9t.jpg

936f.jpg

American League
bhm22x.jpg

One of the black underbrims is the Rangers Alternate, the other is the Angels, both of which are the older, 100% wool on field fitteds.
290q3gx.jpg

MLB 100% wool, grey underbrim on field collection
2cfs6d.jpg

My others:
2en21yx.jpg

local team fitteds
x2udyv.jpg

shop hats, etc.
ir6r07.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

3477asy.jpg

They look good
pimp.gif
Damn you Chunk and Air Max, you guys keep taking my size 12 Foams.
mad.gif

lol. I got one pair, I'm just trying to get one more pair for retail and I'm good. Maybe I should try to sell my extra pair of L.A. Lebrons.

CC, got anything currently or forthcoming in a Yankees, Dodgers, Lakers, etc... to match the L.A. Lebrons?

^ I don't remember if I ever told you but I got those fitteds in the mail weeks back, thanks again.
pimp.gif

nice posts ucasta and myones. Really liking that blue jays match and all those grey underbrim fitteds.

Eh Yo CapCity.yall falling off.what is this on the site...

yall aint being creative no more? its been week after week of some weak stuff. I know this cant be me only feeling like this?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Eh Yo CapCity.yall falling off.what is this on the site...

yall aint being creative no more? its been week after week of some weak stuff. I know this cant be me only feeling like this?
Nah, I was about to say the same thing...Who's designing over there?

Originally Posted by icyuod

Coming Soon "Re-Cap" Cleaning Kit
wut is this for. Looks like that thing they use to take blood pressure at the doctors office.

anyway...cc update on tues

a81805_ORLANDObppinS.jpg
a81684_STLCARDIALnrkS.gif
a81524_DBACKgdghpS.jpg
a81410_UNofMIAMIbthpS.jpg
a81278_WOLFbrS.jpg
a81278_WOLFbrS.jpg
a81171_NYISLANDERobwS.jpg
a81046_FLORIDAbsbgS.jpg
a80873_MIAMIrbyS.jpg
a80700_EXPOSbbwS.jpg
a80497_BUFFrnkS.jpg

nice cards patch fitted. As for people not feelin the stuff from cc idk that sharks from last week was crack and that cleveland ws patch fitted was crack too. Then again I havent copped from cc in like 9 months (sharks woulda been but my size got sold out).

Back
Top Bottom