Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I assume no one in here has actually been to FX.
laugh.gif
It's in RochesterNY and the "store" itself is no more then 8ft X 8ft with a couple hat bins and like 20 white tee's. Isn't surprising everything is sold out.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

I assume no one in here has actually been to FX.
laugh.gif
It's in Rochester NY and the "store" itself is no more then 8ft X 8ft with a couple hat bins and like 20 white tee's. Isn't surprising everything is sold out.
laugh.gif
That's horrible 8 x 8? But there was a short periodwhere FX had their stuff in line; they'd actually be ordering some clean customs (none of tht flipped brim/neon colors/strictly Yankees fits) andthey'd toss out coupon codes (I think once it was 30% off, I swooped up three of those green underbrim Blackhawks). They most def look like they'resuffering from the NE customs drought.
Originally Posted by bns1201

I kno man
frown.gif
well if anyone has one to sell or needs to switch one for a lower size available on the site I'm in for a trade
Just keep a look out
ohwell.gif
, knowing CC they'll be arestock one day (if NE ever gets back on track). They've said the only joints they do restock of are ones that are guaranteed to sell.

For today

New Pick ups
Ebay/Insivible Strips/MSC

For sale/ For trade both 3/4 both new PM me
happy.gif

It is that little. I passed that joint like 5 times trying to find it
laugh.gif
But yea they had a couple nice joints. Not trying to hate on him, its like a one guy operation and I don't think its his main business.

im looking for a TRILL fitted sz 7 1/2 to 5/8 anyone got one ?

and i just seen a all red cookie monster with white flag when did this drop ? i thought i had seen all them.

Keep up the good work CC you guys have stepped it up from the drought.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by egaroc1

cc17_1.JPG

ccb0_0.JPG

frown.gif

i slept hard on this joint.....
help me.....please....
frown.gif
thats crack. Wheres it orignally from?
i have that cap, it's for the 60th anniversary of Jackie Robinson's debut in the Major League.

It has a black underbrim though...would've loved a green one.

i need the bengal cmonwealth fitted in a 7 or the black and white polka dot joint...pm me if u have em

MaZA- how long ago did you get that?
FR4NCH1S3- Stay away form the polka dot ones. I had thewhite w/blk the fit
sick.gif
the dots make the hat so uncomfortable
sick.gif

atm79c.jpg
azgkro.jpg

lord knows posting these pictures will only help Henz0's pockets, I think imma have to ask him to give me some autographed 8x10 glossys to send out with mypickups in order for people to make purchases
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

but heres some stuff at Peg
and menace, those are the 2 sharks they have on the floor at the moment.

^did i read that correctly? 8 1/4?!

I only know of one NTer that can fit that but we gotta wait a day for him to respond cuz thats how long it takes for his head to make a full rotation

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^did i read that correctly? 8 1/4?!

I only know of one NTer that can fit that but [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we gotta wait a day for him to respond cuz thats how long it takes for his head to make a full rotation[/color]
^
eek.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom