Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

atlanta-hawks-chicago-white-sox-new-era-hats.jpg

399362111175a7f385319e05986499ff982248a3.jpg

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Damn, Imma bout to start gettin fitteds now after seein this thread.
Ouch.
laugh.gif

RICO, the RnJ coupon code I think was LBJMVP I'm not sure if it's still good, it was supposed to last up til the 21st.

^^^ Good looking ....

CC CREW any more BAY AREA LOVE COMING SOON ??? Like SHARKS and A's fitteds ........

lol at that indians....wonder who's fault that was? I almost want to blame myfitteds but doesnt NE have some sort of quality control? Makes it look fake orsomething.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Damn, Imma bout to start gettin fitteds now after seein this thread.
laugh.gif
you dont know how many times I have to stop myself frommaking these type of replies
nerd.gif

especially when dudes only post to ask for a hat a week too late.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vallejo

Is it just me, or does the logo look a lil to low?

I mean, its almost touching the brim.

We had a Diamondback custom come in that low also. So I'd guess there isn't much QC.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

^^^so would that Tourquoise-esque S be a match with a pair of diamond dunks?
I think the Tiffs are a lot lighter

gb1.jpg

Just curious if MSC allowed you to to use the 15% off of any of the new stuff?
nerd.gif

EASTEREGG.JPG

Originally Posted by younggunna28

lol at that indians....wonder who's fault that was? I almost want to blame myfitteds but doesnt NE have some sort of quality control? Makes it look fake or something.
New Eras fault for making it that low and MyFitteds fault for not returning it to New Era! Hopefully its just like that on the hat they tookpictures of, you can see the seam stitch on the bottom of his chin lol

2n9jrye.jpg

I dont see wut you talkin about it just looks like the top of the sticker is peeling.

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

We had a Diamondback custom come in that low also. So I'd guess there isn't much QC.

A Week+ Later And This Dude STILL Hasn't Posted A Clear Picture Of Those Purple/Aquatone Joints
smh.gif
What's A Guy Gotta Do To See/OrderHats From You Homeboy? Seems Kinnda Pointless If You Ask Me To Continue Posting Your Custom Caps If NOONE Here Even Has A Clue As To How ToOrder Em
eyes.gif
..... Just My 2 Cents

AirMax- Get At Me When You've Got Some Numbers For Me MyDude
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom