Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Man to many hats. I hope they space it out an not make it one big release this Friday!

^It's Purple Not Blue
wink.gif

[h2]New Era x NBA[/h2]

They're baaaack!
Exclusive launch at New Era Flagship stores!
Starting today, April 22nd!
Get yours for the Finals!
(Cavs vs Lakers Hornets…..sorry Lamar…+no shots though+)

29 more after the jump>>>

Feels like the early-2000's all over again...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Wonder how long before they ease up and start letting shops like CC use them logos...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

[h2]New Era x NBA[/h2]

They're baaaack!
Exclusive launch at New Era Flagship stores!
Starting today, April 22nd!
Get yours for the Finals!
(Cavs vs Lakers Hornets…..sorry Lamar…+no shots though+)

29 more after the jump>>>

so its gona be in NY anyway?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
, already copped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by icyuod

^the site says navy blue
eek.gif
REALLY? Joint Looks As Purple As Can Be On This Monitor
nerd.gif

Either way its a no go I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FRENCH BLUE HAT IN MY LIFE back to square 1

all those nba logos look oversized. Im kinda disappointed with these nba fitteds. So wuts goin on with the licensing now? reebock/adidas doesnt have exclusiverights anymore? When can new era start making nfl fitteds again?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

A Week+ Later And This Dude STILL Hasn't Posted A Clear Picture Of Those Purple/Aquatone Joints
smh.gif
What's A Guy Gotta Do To See/Order Hats From You Homeboy? Seems Kinnda Pointless If You Ask Me To Continue Posting Your Custom Caps If NOONE Here Even Has A Clue As To How To Order Em
eyes.gif
..... Just My 2 Cents

To be honest, hit me up with a PM but here's 2 shots I took that same day you posted. Just forgot. Was hanging out at the NBA HOF that is in the PH thismonth and forgot I had the hat shots with my HOF pics. I've answered all PMs and have even talk to some other stores on the phone about ideas on hats inthe short time I've been here on the forum. One of the shots was with flash and one without. People actually do know how to get the hats and people have sofar. Someone who wants to remain nameless said he enjoyed the Cubs hat and wanted to get some more. Like I've said countless time I would pray to god mycompany would complete this website to keep me out of it but until then I do what I can.

I also wouldn't call today, I'm not there and you will get someone who is clueless about how to ship a hat.

Oh and the reason I post here is because Icy invited me to.
wink.gif

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

Back
Top Bottom