Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

2saav0j.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats on the back?
nba logo or "bulls" text?

24bn604.jpg

i tweaked the color on this some. it is definitely navy and not purple. i think this one shows the color a little truer

speaking of huf fitteds any word on the 4 fitteds released last weekend? I havent seen anyone selling them yet

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

all those nba logos look oversized. Im kinda disappointed with these nba fitteds. So wuts goin on with the licensing now? reebock/adidas doesnt have exclusive rights anymore? When can new era start making nfl fitteds again?
The logos aren't oversized its the just the up close shot in those pics, logos are regular sizing that appear on most New Era fitteds.

Damn this thread jumped, good to see cats fiending with Summer around the corner.
laugh.gif

It's just a matter of time before other spots get to do NBA Logo's, I just hope the OG Magic Idea that CC had goes through eventually....so whathappened Reebok's x NBA Fitted Contract expired?
laugh.gif

Now that someone mentioned it, that logo on that Indians does look a little too low.
But on another note, if that Sacramento Kings was black with a purple brim it'd be even more.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

all those nba logos look oversized. Im kinda disappointed with these nba fitteds. So wuts goin on with the licensing now? reebock/adidas doesnt have exclusive rights anymore? When can new era start making nfl fitteds again?
The logos aren't oversized its the just the up close shot in those pics, logos are regular sizing that appear on most New Era fitteds.
Im still disappointed.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

speaking of huf fitteds any word on the 4 fitteds released last weekend? I havent seen anyone selling them yet
what about em? went around closing last saturday and they didn't got big sizes left in the neon ones but they still had every cw.

5e125cdea5572075503fe5de89eb16483070407.jpg

2rq0okl.jpg

Navy D-Block x New Era is out now? Pic from the videoshoot for "Get That Paper"

is that john brown in the back with the ugly oversized green fitted on?

so navy d-block is from peg?

Nice collection everybody. Here's my New Era collection. Im asian and im only 15 so dont expect much lol. Gotta rep DC
happy.gif
. I'll trade some just ask. Thanks.

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

A Week+ Later And This Dude STILL Hasn't Posted A Clear Picture Of Those Purple/Aquatone Joints
smh.gif
What's A Guy Gotta Do To See/Order Hats From You Homeboy? Seems Kinnda Pointless If You Ask Me To Continue Posting Your Custom Caps If NOONE Here Even Has A Clue As To How To Order Em
eyes.gif
..... Just My 2 Cents

To be honest, hit me up with a PM but here's 2 shots I took that same day you posted. Just forgot. Was hanging out at the NBA HOF that is in the PH this month and forgot I had the hat shots with my HOF pics. I've answered all PMs and have even talk to some other stores on the phone about ideas on hats in the short time I've been here on the forum. One of the shots was with flash and one without. People actually do know how to get the hats and people have so far. Someone who wants to remain nameless said he enjoyed the Cubs hat and wanted to get some more. Like I've said countless time I would pray to god my company would complete this website to keep me out of it but until then I do what I can.

I also wouldn't call today, I'm not there and you will get someone who is clueless about how to ship a hat.

Oh and the reason I post here is because Icy invited me to.
wink.gif
Let Me Start First And Foremost With An Apology.....It Looks As If My Post Came Off A Little Harsher Than Originally Intended
ohwell.gif
....... Don't Get Me Wrong Bro, You Are MORE THAN WELCOMETo Post Your Caps/Ideas Here In The Thread, And I'll Even Go As Far As Saying Most Members Probably Encourage It
wink.gif
What I WAS Trying To Get At Is, Do Realize You Are Posting In AThread Where Some Of Us Have A TRUE Addiction To This Hat Thing (Slowly Raises Hand While Looking Around Room For Approval) That Being Said,When You Post Caps Here, It Goes Without Saying That SOMEONE On Here Is Going To Want To Pickup Your Creations, So It Would Only Behoove YouTo Make It CLEAR AS DAY Where Your Stuff Can Be Picked Up... This Site Can Bring A SERIOUS Increase To Your Cap Sales (AskCC,Myshirts, RnJ etc.) Which Seems To Be A Resource You And The Company You Work For Are Interested In Tapping..... If This Is So, All I'm Saying IsIF You're Gonna Post Creations Here, It Only Benefits You And Company Sales To Make It CLEAR What Colors Your Caps Are AsWell As What Steps One Would Need To Take To Acquire Your Drops
wink.gif

...................... Again Sorry My First Post Came Off The Wrong Way, It Wasn't At All My Intention To Come Off As Saying You Didn't Belong InHere
grin.gif

PS- Can Mr. Nameless PLEASE Post A CLEAR Shot Of That Cubs Joint You Picked Up? I Don't Know If It's The Shadows OrHomies Cam But I Can't Tell For The Life Of Me If This Cap Will Go With The Grapes
tired.gif

Is the promo code for R&J still poppin??
Entered the coupon as i was checking out but no deduction......SMH @ being mad thirst for the Gtown fitted.
When i can cop on fields for 21 at my boys shop or 32-35 for a fitted at Peg.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

what about em? went around closing last saturday and they didn't got big sizes left in the neon ones but they still had every cw.

Damn. I was hoping they would post it on their site since not everyone is on the west coast -_-. Would you know retail on em?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Damn. I was hoping they would post it on their site since not everyone is on the west coast -_-. Would you know retail on em?
$50 i think. i don't even remember anymore though
embarassed.gif

Btw for those wondering how New Era is able to pull this off I was told by the ATL store manager that Adidas still holds the official right for NBA merchandisebut New Era is able to use NBA Logos.... its real technical. Notice in all the pics you don't see the City script [ exp. Chicago Bulls] on the fitted justthe Bulls logo.

Back
Top Bottom