Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

CC, Why don't u guys double or triple yur order of the hats that you know are gonna sell out within hours? ie Raptors, Mariners, Braves.....

Just a question.

Just got a suprise shipment in, them cereal boys

The tan/wheat on the brims represents the color of the cereal

Mets is a kelly green, looks dark in the pics

2z852xk.jpg

3150s4i.jpg

kaogtl.jpg

5trfo.jpg

33jo8if.jpg

kal7ow.jpg

2lsb5hh.jpg

15zm9v4.jpg

fazdad.jpg

xli8af.jpg

2z852xk.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only if that Mets was Orange... I still need a joint for my Homegrowns.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Bout To Be Shelling Out Some SERIOUS Guop In The Next Week Or So On Fitted Caps
smh.gif
.......... Just Waiting On The Word From A Certain Someone
nerd.gif
I hope you don't mean me. I even sent you a PM on the info and got no reply.

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Bout To Be Shelling Out Some SERIOUS Guop In The Next Week Or So On Fitted Caps
smh.gif
.......... Just Waiting On The Word From A Certain Someone
nerd.gif
I hope you don't mean me. I even sent you a PM on the info and got no reply.

No Sir... A One Cap Purchase Is Not Considered As "Shelling Out Guop" In My Book...... I'll Hit You Up After I Recover From The Madness ComingFrom These Other Shops Lately
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

I new it!
laugh.gif

So Much Sole 23- did you ever get the confirmation on that motovation hat?

Four new Raptors New Era fitted caps have been unleashed today. From left to right, the first Raptors fitted cap is featured in the Raptors jersey colors, which were featured in white and black pinstripes with the Raptors logo on the front with a black visor. Even Tracy McGrady will be proud with this one. The second fitted cap is featured in team colors of purple and red. The third Raptors is featured in black with purple visor and red under with button. The last and final one is featured in jet black with team colors and red button. In my personal opinion, all of them looks hot, but nothing looks better than the pinstripes. Pair it with an authentic T-MAC Raptors M&N jersey and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOoOOOOW.
nerd.gif

Plus the other one
b1535dbce285dfa8f30fd19fbcfb227e45b0341.pjpg
I'm really looking for either the Raptors cap with the red brim or purple brim

They're both hot

Originally Posted by MyOnes

Just got a suprise shipment in, them cereal boys

The tan/wheat on the brims represents the color of the cereal

Mets is a kelly green, looks dark in the pics

What's the price range on the Cheerios and the Corn Flakes? Shipping to NY?
Ima call tomorrow and order. Thanks

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2z852xk.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only if that Mets was Orange... I still need a joint for my Homegrowns.

Braves I need for sure... The Cherri"Os", i'm still on the fence
nerd.gif

The Black/Purple Raptors > all the other raps

2z852xk.jpg

thats pretty cool. I get blue jays and O's. But I dont understand why mets= applejacks and Atlanta=raisan bran. Just logos you liked and went with it?

Originally Posted by Vallejo

CC, Why don't u guys double or triple yur order of the hats that you know are gonna sell out within hours? ie Raptors, Mariners, Braves.....

Just a question
Just a question.GOOD QUESTION, THINK THIS SHOULD BE QUOTED!!
(I have my own beliefs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Alot of reasons go into the numbers factors, honestly the main one is theres no gaurentee that its gonna sell, i rather order 30 - 45 and have it sell out thenorder 70 and have 20 sit...... cause those 20 hats sittin there = $$$$ not being used for something else. Honestly its not to create hype or wateva. Cause themore fitteds we sell the more $$$ we make.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

true. Wut about atlanta tho? I kno ATL cant be the big raisan.
That's the only one I don't get, either way 2 or 3 of those will be picked up.
pimp.gif

Alot of reasons go into the numbers factors, honestly the main one is theres no gaurentee that its gonna sell, i rather order 30 - 45 and have it sell out then order 70 and have 20 sit...... cause those 20 hats sittin there = $$$$ not being used for something else. Honestly its not to create hype or wateva. Cause the more fitteds we sell the more $$$ we make.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah from a business standpoint it makes perfect sense, here there isn't even an option to make lower than 144 Units you have all that $$$$$$ just sittingthere.

144 of a hat is
eek.gif
$$$ so i can imagine. Plus its not always a sure thing as to whats gonna sell, what happens if nike *+#+@ a retro? mess up a color? makesthem limited....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alot of varibles go into it, then alot of times we workin with grainy etch a sketch looking catalog pics that someone took in thedark with their zack morris phone
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Havent been in this thread in a long time, had to stop coming so i can stop buying fitteds to save money, but i may just have to blow some $

Came Home To This Fan Favorite Yesterday
pimp.gif
....... A Little Ebay Steal At $14.50 Shipped! ..... Sitting On 3 Now Just Need Like 2 More And I Should Be GoodInto My Old Age
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom