Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^wut exactly is messed up about it?

If you had an idea for a hat and it didnt look how you wanted it (paid for it) I'd be mad

they not mind readers. Unless the fitted "blueprint" had mad details down to the first thread you cant really fault new era imo. Then again do theyadmit the mistake right off the bat or do you have to call and complain/send it back? And if you do wuts to stop you from callin them and saying they messedeven when they didnt so you can get that discount?

TC
glasses.gif

... freddy's skin removable insoles yeah those shoes were nuts

Originally Posted by LB510

^^wut exactly is messed up about it?

If you had an idea for a hat and it didnt look how you wanted it (paid for it) I'd be mad

they not mind readers. Unless the fitted "blueprint" had mad details down to the first thread you cant really fault new era imo. Then again do they admit the mistake right off the bat or do you have to call and complain/send it back? And if you do wuts to stop you from callin them and saying they messed even when they didnt so you can get that discount?
When we make a hat we use a similar template like you see people using in here. We color it how we want and the logo how we want. We use thespecific color names from the new era color charts. We assign colors to the panels, eyelets, button, NE flag, bill, and underbill, and a lot of times the backlogo as well. After all of that we still get artwork sent back from them that sometimes isn't even close to what we asked for. Other times when the art isright from them, when the hats arrive something has still been done wrong, like some random contrast stitch or something ridiculous. Ty is right. You can tryto send stuff back and have it redone, but for a smaller store like us it is better to have screwed up product that we get for a dicount than to have noproduct and have to wait two or three more months for it to be done right. So, wehn things get screwed up it has been my experience that 99% of the time it isNew Era's fault

YO!

I'd like to see a Peppermint Pattie colorway

Grey Yanks... Cursive scripts in white with navy outline? Navy bill/button, red NE logo?
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Can someone photo shop some dolphins color ways Marlins hats. Like all white with aqua brim and orange fish. Or A diamond backs fitted like the one capcity butan orange snake. I need a hat like this desperatly

Any Memorial Day sales coming up? There are a couple of cap city fitteds that I am eyeing.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Can someone photo shop some dolphins color ways Marlins hats. Like all white with aqua brim and orange fish. Or A diamond backs fitted like the one capcity but an orange snake. I need a hat like this desperatly

If you live in FLA hit up the Sawgrass mills mall, ProImage has that exact hat you are thinking of

^ I gotta make a trip out there on a day off. I remember one spot with a gang of fitteds but my girl was in a rush and I ain't get time to check it outmore.

Just got the call from our whse. 3 customs and a coop PO showed up. Will probably get pics up by Friday. Sounds like everything shipped except for Black/Limefrom May

Back
Top Bottom