Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

yea they're overpriced but pretty nice. I might wind up getting the Packers one
There are bespoke shops that take whatever hat u want wand adds what ever material u want to the brim n back strap for a fraction of the price that JD caps go for.

There are bespoke shops that take whatever hat u want wand adds what ever material u want to the brim n back strap for a fraction of the price that JD caps go for.
Yea but just don popularized it so the other bespoke shops look like rip offs. With that I would have the whole hat python'd out or use another material. Preferably an entire fitted python :smokin

I've had 3 but only rocking with 1 as of now. The quality is unreal and gotta be the nicest looking hats out.
yea they are definitely a rip off but they are :smokin
Got my eyes set on this one, tryna get my paper together for this joint before it sells out everywhere, these joints move surprisingly quick considering they are almost 500 a hat

New arrival today, must've been good luck with the Royals comeback this afternoon.

Royals wore these 1953 Monarchs throwbacks earlier this year for the Salute to the Negro Leagues day in Kansas City.

Full uniform they wore:

Been blessed with World Series victories. They're pretty much all I wear these days.

No 2012's in the pic because....

Just gonna wait for the next big hat club sale and get some new on fields to glue these onto.

Been blessed with World Series victories. They're pretty much all I wear these days.

Just gonna wait for the next big hat club sale and get some new on fields to glue these onto.
I hate those new plastic patches. That is why I'm hesitant to buy the Derek Jeter retirement cap. I was on the hunt for the 2009 NY WS hat but the patch seems glued on there even though it's not plastic but New Era released a few WS hats but embroidered. Glad I waited. Embroidered>plastic patch

Keep in mind that I wanted to remove them so I could put them on fresh hats. They only came off after hitting them with high heat for a couple minutes.

Wish these came out with a green underbrim, probably still end up buying one anyway

Same here, even a grey under too would be awesome.

I actually starting to like the black under at least on the classic Mets cap. Goes well with the blue/orange color scheme

i just removed the patch off my '14 fitted lol

kinda good thing about the new patches is you can remove them easily , the real problem is finding a hat that actually fits your head nice :smh: ....they dont make them like they used to....the made in the USA fitteds are just leagues better than the china ones

congrats to the mets so far btw and thanks for beating the dodgers

Last edited:
I think my head is actually getting bigger. I used to lie to myself and say it was because my wool new eras were shrinking. I definitely need to pick up a Mets hat with the World Series patch soon and a deGrom shirt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom